This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DL Hotel Mini Golf

Something I remember from when I was a kid was the terrific miniature golf course that used to be at the DL hotel. I think it's been gone since the late 60's or so, but I sure would love to see some photos. Anyone know of any?
    "My mental facilities are twice what yours are, pea brain!"

The conversation continues at Long-Forgotten, the blog.

......... .....May April March!.....................

Re: DL Hotel Mini Golf

Originally posted by HBG2
    Something I remember from when I was a kid was the terrific miniature golf course that used to be at the DL hotel. I think it's been gone since the late 60's or so, but I sure would love to see some photos. Anyone know of any?
    I have lots of photos on the mini-golf course. I have a scorecard listing all the holes as well. Go to www.magicalhotel.com when you get a chance.
    sigpicwww.magicalhotel.com

Comment

I am going to try and post some pics of the mini-golf course. Stay tuned.

www.magicalhotel.com
      sigpicwww.magicalhotel.com

Comment

I remember that miniature golf course across from Disney, cuz I used to go there a lot...it was sooooo much fun! I was upset when it was torn down. Grrrrrrr

But just the other day, my partner and I went miniature golfing over at Camalot and altho we had a great time, I noticed how run down that place has become since the last time I was there.

I remember hearing a while ago that Disney was thinking of taking out the Fantasy Waters and replacing it with a Disney Miniature Golf area. How cool would that be??? They could do such an awesome job if they built their own! And for some reason, I think it would be a huge hit with guests!

But until then, if it ever happens, I'm stuck with Camalot. Unless anyone knows of another miniature golf area I can check out. Something that's not so gang-targeted!
        Love Is An Open Door
        :love:

http://facebook.com/PatrickDisneyGuy

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X