Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney Gallery 50th Event Info is POSTED!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Gallery 50th Event Info is POSTED!

(Sorry everyone. I accidentially deleted two threads about this subject while merging them. A third was just started and is merged here as well. Sorry for any confusion. - Dusty)

All info from the Disney Event Services web site:
    http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservic...yland4353.html

There are 5 different packages. Here is the event info:

Event: Celebrating 50 Years of Magical Memories

Event Date(s): July 15 -17, 2005

Event Location: Disneyland

Event Information:

TWO (2) Nights Accommodation at (nights of 7/15 and 7/16/05 only)*

ONE (1) Day Passport (Ticket) to Disneyland

Be a part of the Happiest Homecoming on Earth Celebration with a ONE (1) Day Passport (Ticket) to Disneyland7/17/05 only)

First Opportunity to Pre-Purchase Open Edition & Limited Edition 50th Anniversary Merchandise

Taste of the Disneyland

Reserved Seating at the Live Auction (7/15/05)

Event Lunch (7/15/05)

Opportunity to participate in the Artist, Author & Special Appearance Signing experience (7/15 and 7/16/05)

Continental Breakfast (7/16/05)

Event Lunch (7/16/05)

Opportunity to attend a portion of the 2005 Disney Legend Induction Experience (7/16/05)

Reserved Seating at the Themed Dining Experience in the Park (7/16/05)

Years ago, Walt & Lillian celebrated their Wedding anniversary on the Mark Twain, now you too can be one of fifty Guests, to celebrate an auspicious anniversary aboard the Mark Twain with our Disneyland

Commemorative Photo

Three Commemorative Keepsakes

Unless otherwise stated, all elements will occur or be available only from 7/15 through 7/17/05.

Ticket Sale Information:

Theme park admission:

Theme Park Admission on 7/16 and 7/17 is included in your event package. If you are a Disneyland

ALL ELEMENTS OF THE EVENT AND THE PACKAGE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. No items in this package may be redeemed for cash, and all items (and portions thereof) are non-refundable, non-transferable and will be forfeited if not used in conjunction with the Celebrating 50 Years of Magical Memories Event. Other restrictions apply. Separate theme park admission is required on 7/15/05. On 7/16 and 7/17/05, please be prepared to show both your event credential and valid park ticket to enter Disneyland Your event credential alone will not guarantee you entry to the park. We strongly recommend that you enter the theme park prior to10:00 a.m. each day.

MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Disney Gallery 50th Event Info is POSTED!

Just Posted at the Disney Gallery

http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservic...yland4353.html

Comment

Well, I wasnt sure what to expect, but those prices are pretty high. I will try to get together enough pennies in the next 2 weeks. Anybody have their sights set on a certain package?

Comment

Thanks for the heads up there Dusty I thought I had lost what little mind that I had left. I knew I had made a nice long post about it and then it was gone

Comment

WOW, would LOVE to experience that, but $6000.00 for 3 people. Doing the Disney Cruise already....can't save that many pennies!
          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMan
            Thanks for the heads up there Dusty I thought I had lost what little mind that I had left. I knew I had made a nice long post about it and then it was gone
            <<<< Blushing

I'm so sorry about that MickeyMan and everyone else that I wiped away in my big Oopsie

In any case, these events look VERY expensive.
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
              <<<< Blushing

I'm so sorry about the MickeyMan and everyone else that I wiped away in my big Oopsie

In any case, these events look VERY expensive.

No hard feelings Dusty. Glad you re-posted it. Thank you

The packages all look cool gut out of my range.

Comment

I don't understand which package is what? Can anyone explain?

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999
                  I don't understand which package is what? Can anyone explain?

The packages listed at the top of the page following this link: http://www.register123.com/event/pro...e&varPage=home

Comment

Thanks for the info! I'm was kind of hoping for a special party on the 17th to be announced but I guess this is good news, if you want to spend the dough :o

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy
                      Thanks for the info! I'm was kind of hoping for a special party on the 17th to be announced but I guess this is good news, if you want to spend the dough :o
                      Ditto! Too rich for my blood.

I must say though, the Mark Twain Breakfast sounds wonderful though!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy
                        This is just a Merchandise Event. I still hope they with have the big rumored 50 hour party for guests.

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

Thank you!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
                            This is just a Merchandise Event. I still hope they with have the big rumored 50 hour party for guests.
                            If they were going to do that, shouldnt they have announced that with this?

Comment

This announcement was a disappointment (to say the least). I won't be doing any of these "Special Events". They don't seem very "Special" to me.

What a lost opportunity to make people happy at the "Happiest Place on Earth".

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X