This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story Book Lane... your thoughts.

I personally think it's about time for storybook land to go... what are your thoughts? Do you like the attraction or no, or what do you suppose it should be replaced with?
    Last edited by FantasyWatersDude; 05-20-2006, 09:16 PM.

Re: Story Book Lane... your thoughts.

I think I only rode it once. Unless there is a good ride replacement, I don't see any point for it going. Sure its not much entertaining, but it is a good relaxing ride for parents to take their kids on.

Comment

in the day its blah, but i rode it at night and i found it very relaxing, infact i loved it! i loved seeing the little houses light up! i guess i would ride only at night.

Comment

I think it has charm, something you'll find at no other park but Disney's. Keep it.

Comment

Uhm, I'm assuming you mean Story Book Land...hehe.

I enjoy it, and I think it's a very sweet place in the park, especially at night. It can be quite romantic. Of course, my sweetie refuses to go on it, insisting he'll sink the boat

I also think it's very Disney, and it's one of the most beautiful parts of the park. I'd be sad to see it taken out. Besides, it coincides with Casey Jr.-if they took out Story Book Land, that would probably have to go, too.

Comment

^ i agree + plus walt rode it!

Comment

I love it. When I'm nervous and I meditate, I think about being on it. It helps.
              The daydream princess

Comment

Wellif you think it should go what should go there?

I enjoy it as it is
                :crazylegs

Comment

The charm found in this little ride is something that has yet to be reproduced today. I think it needs to be protected rather than replaced.

Comment

it also shows walts love for minitures....i i think it should stay!

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler
                      I think I only rode it once. Unless there is a good ride replacement, I don't see any point for it going. Sure its not much entertaining, but it is a good relaxing ride for parents to take their kids on.
                      Here, here I agree completely. Unless you can give me some fantastic ride I see no need to replace it. It is a great place to take the little one's and the parents can relax for a short time on it.
                      Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jepple
                        The charm found in this little ride is something that has yet to be reproduced today. I think it needs to be protected rather than replaced.
                        I totally agree! Keep it!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

When I took my trip to DLR last year I rode this attraction and thought it was just adorable. One of my fondest memories of DLR was when I was on this attraction and ahead of us in the canal was a mother duck with her ducklings (about 6 or 7 of them). It was funny seeing our boat driver slowly go through gently nudging them to the side. lol.

Comment

they could update the attraction with new disney fairy tales... here and there..

but i found it rather relaxing when i went.. very nice and well done... though the loading and disembarking docks could be updated a little..

maybe add a loop

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
                              they could update the attraction with new disney fairy tales... here and there..

but i found it rather relaxing when i went.. very nice and well done... though the loading and disembarking docks could be updated a little..

maybe add a loop
                              Disney have add new fairy tales one is the boat cave is ariel's home,
                              add aladdin city and home
                              last I ride the castmember did not said much.
                              I think that need to point out city and homes like in the pass.
                              AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
                              Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
                              Older photo
                              New Photo

Member of
                              MiceChat WDW Trip
                              Next trip
                              2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse