This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pirates and Fastpass

Will they be nice enough to Fastpass Pirates atleast for a while after opening the remodeled ride next month? Anyone heard?

Dustin

Re: New Pirates and Fastpass

Originally posted by addicted2disney
    Will they be nice enough to Fastpass Pirates atleast for a while after opening the remodeled ride next month? Anyone heard?

Dustin
    In Al Lutz's most (I believe) recent update, he noted that there are some clever plans in the works for making the line work, but there was no mention of fastpass. In any case, they are preparing for terrible lines, which is a comfort.

Comment

We can hope the Fastpass machines do not return to the attraction. When they were in before, it took the usual 15-20 minute wait and turned it into a 30-40 minute wait. The line already moves fast enough on it's own, all it needs is more shade for the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptPhoebus
        We can hope the Fastpass machines do not return to the attraction. When they were in before, it took the usual 15-20 minute wait and turned it into a 30-40 minute wait. The line already moves fast enough on it's own, all it needs is more shade for the outside.
        I admit it, I'm an FP fan. I do however agree with you. Even with the ginormous lines it's such a fast loader that an FP isn't necessary.

Comment

Luckily, Pirates is one of the highest capacity (in terms of riders per hour) in the entire park. I think even without FastPass, the lines should be manageable.

Here's a tip: Ride Pirates in the first hour or the last hour of the day for the shortest line!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X