This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Walt Disney and Disneyland School Essay

I currently did a report on Walt Disney and Disneyland for a final thesis paper I had to do in order to graduate. I thought I would share it with you guys. Enjoy!
    Last edited by A Disney Dreamer; 05-27-2006, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Re: My Walt Disney and Disneyland School Essay

I like the essay ADD, but I think you should have posted it a little later. I mean I would hate for your teacher to do a random search on google to make sure your paper wasn't copied and pasted from the net and then find out that some person named A Disney Dreamer wrote your essay (Thinking that you and "A.D.D." are 2 entirely different people). Then you might be in some trouble there.

But as long as you already graduated and this paper is graded, I guess there would be nothing to worry about.

Comment

• Adventureland:Frontierland: Fantasyland:Tomorrowland:Main Street U.S.A.:

Comment

The End.
                I Hope You Enjoyed It!

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler
                  I like the essay ADD, but I think you should have posted it a little later. I mean I would hate for your teacher to do a random search on google to make sure your paper wasn't copied and pasted from the net and then find out that some person named A Disney Dreamer wrote your essay (Thinking that you and "A.D.D." are 2 entirely different people). Then you might be in some trouble there.

But as long as you already graduated and this paper is graded, I guess there would be nothing to worry about.
                  Thanks for your concern, but I have already turned this paper in

Comment

Television crews at the Park had filmed Walt Disney during the wrong times!
                    It wasn't just Walt that was caught off guard. Believe me, if you saw the Opening day ceremonies on the "Disney Treasures: Disneyland USA" DVD, you will see how many technical difficulties and screw ups happened. There wasn't a lot, but a good amount.

Comment

It wasn't just Walt that was caught off guard. Believe me, if you saw the Opening day ceremonies on the "Disney Treasures: Disneyland USA" DVD, you will see how many technical difficulties and screw ups happened. There wasn't a lot, but a good amount.
                      yea, I added that for some emotion

Comment

Of course it was the first time ABC did something like that on television so there was bound to be mistakes.

Comment

Of course it was the first time ABC did something like that on television so there was bound to be mistakes.
                          Very true.

Comment

It was funny watching Walt give the Tomorrowland dedication speech only to be cut off by the producer behind the cameras telling him that they were not on (when in fact they were :lol: ) Walt was like "I thought you said we were on??" :lmao:

Comment

(This was my Thesis statement.)
                              I hope that was actually in your paper. I would have laughed out loud and called all my teachers friends if I was grading that. :lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X