Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official All New Mickey Mouse Club thread!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official All New Mickey Mouse Club thread!

Anyone got any pics, stories, memories, anything to do with the new Mickey Mouse Club or MMC? I remember watching it everyday after watching seeing the Mouseketeers on a afternoon Disney cartoon show. they were running around Disneyland rididng rides and talking about the show in between cartoons...we got the disney channel a month or two after that and i was hooked! for my bday my family went to florida to WDW and all i wanted to do was see the MMC live...but they werent filming.I was mad! Anyways i had some of the MMC stuff throughout the years, magazines, and trading cards and stuff...my favs were Tony and Terra.. anyone else wanna share?

Re: The official All New Mickey Mouse Club thread!

Where to start! :lol: MMC has become such a huge part of my life!
    BTW, Tony's a solo artist now. He's freakin' amazing!
    Check him out at http://tonylucca.com

I didn't have cable so I'd watch while I was babysitting. I think it was the 1st season though, I barely remember the other seasons. I have since seen them all and favorite is Marc. :love: I din't have any merch or anyything! How depraved was I? :lol:
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

yea ive heard some of Tonys stuff....lately. he does lots of shows in and around L.A., funny thing, i wrote him a letter when i was like 13 or something.LOL i was so corny. anyways he sent back an autograph and a mickey mouse club magazine! COOOOOOOL lol...

Comment

The only one I remember is Annette Funnicello, so I will go with her as my Fav.

Comment

I remember the New Mickey Mouse Club from the 70's. I remember I liked Todd. I even had blue Mickey ears like his!

<------ DORK

Comment

I LOVE the Mickey Mouse Club! I'm partial to the original, but I did watch the 90s version as well. Sadly though I have never seen the 70s version. I have a few original MMC pics I've aquired here and there if anyone's interested. None from the newer series though.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X