This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Block party bash/ Ariel's Grotto question

We booked the only time available for Ariel's Grotto (4:20PM). I remember reading somewhere BPB has a great view from Ariel's. I am afraid we will be done by the time the parade comes by. Does anyone know? Where do you suggest a good place to view the parade?
    Thanks!

Re: Block party bash/ Ariel's Grotto question

Anywhere along the Parade Route will work. It'a a long parade and stops a couple of times. If it's not crowded you can along the parade route and pretty much see the enire thing.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

I have eaten at Ariel's Grotto outside during BPB. We really couldn't see that much from there. It was nice seeing it go by, but you couldn't tell much what was going on. I think you'll be better off leaving the restaurant and sitting somewhere along the parade route.
      sigpic

Comment

Ok so you can't see the BPB from AG? Ok good to know I will seperate the 2 .

From Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by JeffLUVZAriel
          Ok so you can't see the BPB from AG? Ok good to know I will seperate the 2 .

From Jeff
          You can see it. It's just sort of hard to really see what's going on because it's at a distance. I actually did enjoy watching it from a distance, but I also saw it again close up and I really had missed a lot.
          sigpic

Comment

It's definitely best to see it up close. You'd look silly doing the macarena by yourself from so far away.

Comment

The BPB arrives around the Route 66 area about 5:35 PM, so that gives you over an hour to eat, and walk the short distance to the Parade Route.
              Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

get close to Souvineer 66 for the Toy Story/Frozone section, the Pin Cart for the Monsters Inc./Mr. Incredible section and Golden Dreams for the Bug's Life/Mrs. Incredible section
                PSN: ItsTheRocketeer
                Nintendo Network: ItsTheRocketeer
                3DS: 3050-7580-4526

Comment

Another question: Do the characters appear equally throughout the day at Ariel's? Or is there one time better than the other

Comment

Originally posted by dasia
                    Another question: Do the characters appear equally throughout the day at Ariel's? Or is there one time better than the other
                    No difference, basically about every hour 5 characters (The Married Ariel with Legs, and four other princesses) come out and walk the tables.
                    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X