No announcement yet.

Disneyland Cast Member Audio Interview Posted

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Cast Member Audio Interview Posted

My recent show contains part two of my interview with a Disneyland Cast Member of 11 years. He has, mostly, been a cast member working in the parks with direct guest contact and he talks about "Presenteism" quite a bit. I thought some of you might enjoy listening to it.

Click here to listen - 32 mins **RATED PG-13**

Subscribe to the podcast for best experience.

Thanks and Enjoy!!

Here are the show notes:

ep#20-The Meandering Mouse Podcast
    Special Episode-Disneyland Cast Member Meanderings Part TWO

*Show is Rated PG-13*

Okay, I've gotten many emails and have seen many requests here on the forums for part two of my interview with my Disneyland cast member friend. I sat down with my buddy out at Disneyland's Grand Californian / California Adventure one afternoon in February and we spoke about his 11 year history with the company. Part one of the interview posted on The Meandering Mouse on March 4, 2006. I find this part of the interview to be MUCH MORE interesting as my friend talks about the current job conditions at Disneyland and how things have changed since the inception of "presenteism." We also discuss something a bit less serious...his favorite and least favorite park attractions.

As stated in the topic title, this is a special episode of The Meandering Mouse so there are no soundseeing experiences or goofyness. Enjoy these more serious meanderings as a change of pace for the show.

Subscribe or listen to The Meandering Mouse Podcast - Real Life Audio Adventures in the Parks

Click for a Short Promo

You Don't Need an IPOD - Anyone Can Listen - Download the MP3 or listen right over the website for FREE!!

OR...Search for "disney" within the ITunes podcast directory and subscribe there!!

The Meandering Mouse Podcast - Streams of Consciousness from the Happiest Place on Earth!

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.