X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amusing Picture

I took this last Sunday. Just funny, thought I'd share:

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Re: Amusing Picture

The shot that would be even more amusing is the one of the kid falling flat on his face while his parents look on in bewilderment.

Granted, he might not understand English, so, instead of Disney putting signage all over the place in dozens of different languages, the company should probably specify the rules in the guidebooks. Then, before guests even enter either park, they can be directed to read and understand all the safety information and other policies.

I think OSHA specifies that someone cannot sit or stand on anything 48" off the ground and without a railing.

Comment

Classic!

Comment

Does anybody else have funny photos from the park to share? Maybe not all necessarily as ironic, but just funny?

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Classic...

Comment

Originally posted by PragmaticIdealist
            Granted, he might not understand English, so, instead of Disney putting signage all over the place in dozens of different languages, the company should probably specify the rules in the guidebooks. Then, before guests even enter either park, they can be directed to read and understand all the safety information and other policies.
            Ha! But who besides us Disney :geek: who know the rules read those? Very few. How can you tell? People are always asking about parades and restrooms instead of just reading the guidebook. To them a guidebook is a souvenir with a pretty little map inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
              Does anybody else have funny photos from the park to share? Maybe not all necessarily as ironic, but just funny?
              I don't have a photo (I was too shocked to take a picture) but I recall a time on Main Street after the fireworks when some parents had their little boy relieve himself right there in the middle of Main Street.
              "I don't want the public to see the world they live in while they're in the Park (Disneyland). I want to feel they're in another world." W.E.D.

Comment

Time to put up the yellow safety tape!
                Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                I bring the magic!!!
                "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

This
                  Originally posted by bljfour
                  I don't have a photo (I was too shocked to take a picture) but I recall a time on Main Street after the fireworks when some parents had their little boy relieve himself right there in the middle of Main Street.
                  plus this

Originally posted by Grumpy4
                  Time to put up the yellow safety tape!
                  =

:unsure::lol:

Comment

Originally posted by bljfour
                    Wow. I've seen stuff like that but not that extreme. Parents will be stripping their toddlers of their dirty diapers on park benches for all the world to see their child's booty or God forbid they have them facing foward. I once saw a mother hiding between PotC and Tarzan's treehouse changing her kids diaper like nothing. C'mon people...use the friggin' restroom!
                    http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                    www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                    http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
                      OOH-OOH, I DO!

I'll see if I can come up with any more...
                      Charlie :wave:
                      MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Hee hee!

Comment

Originally posted by Circarama
                          OOH-OOH, I DO!

Que? No comprende?

Comment

Originally posted by Circarama
                            OOH-OOH, I DO!

Who wants to photoshop in some vomit? I would, except I'm at work...

Comment

Originally posted by localdisnyfan
                              Who wants to photoshop in some vomit? I would, except I'm at work...
                              Hehe...I was thinking that same thing but with dog poop.
                              http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                              www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                              http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X