This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else likes the Alladin show?

That show is so good. I'd say its one of my favorite shows. The Genie makes it so funny I start crying. Is it the same Genie every time? Is this even how you spell Genie? Because i know its wrong. Whats your favorite character?

Re: Who else likes the Alladin show?

my favorite show as well.. every show is different because the genie ad libs alot of the times..

Friends for life

Comment

We love Aladdin! But last time I went, they didn't do the flying carpet over the audience. Was that just a one time thing - or did they remove it from the show?
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen
        We love Aladdin! But last time I went, they didn't do the flying carpet over the audience. Was that just a one time thing - or did they remove it from the show?
        I saw it about 2 weeks ago and no flying carpet...that scene is lame now IMO w/o it. But I do enjoy the Genie...he does add anything popular and current and it works great.

Why don't they have Abu in the show? I see that they have a puppeteer for Iago, why couldn't they do one for Abu too?
        http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
        www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
        http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Last time I went, I saw it twice. Oddly enough, the first time they only did the Genie on the carpet at the end, but no Aladdin and Jasmine. The second time, however they did Aladdin and Jasmine on the carpet and no Genie.

Comment

We love that show!! And we saw the flying carpet. it was the first show of the day and we had good seats and a fresh cast. it was awsome!!

Comment

Its a good show
              :crazylegs

Comment

Aladdin is a good show but I will admit I'm really only there to see Genie!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X