Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AAA - Disneyland will be VERY busy all summer!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAA - Disneyland will be VERY busy all summer!

Quote: "Members of the Automobile Club of Southern California indicated that the No.1 destination this summer will be Anaheim - essentially a trip to Disneyland."

Source and article: http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister...le_1159014.php

Re: AAA - Disneyland will be VERY busy all summer!

Saw this also.....scary...huh?
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Oh good-eeeeeee. :sleep:
      http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
      www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
      http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

I can't wait to share the park experience with 60,000 of my closest friends!!!
        "I don't want the public to see the world they live in while they're in the Park (Disneyland). I want to feel they're in another world." W.E.D.

Comment

I can't wait to work at the park and bring the experience to 60,000 of my closest friends!!!

Comment

you know what.. I dont buy it.

If this last weekend is anything like what we are to expect, it should be a light summer. This was a lot quiter then I remember in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude

If this last weekend is anything like what we are to expect, it should be a light summer. This was a lot quiter then I remember in the past.
              I do hope you're right ...

and long live the purple sheets!

Comment

With all due respect, I don't think that last weekend is as good a litmus test as it might have been in the past. Don't forget about the crowds that a certain ride's re-opening and movie will bring from late June through the rest of the summer...along with the end of the 50th celebration...I'd still plan on a huge summer for the DLR. If anything, I'm thinking that many folks, locals and tourists alike, will be holding off until POTC's opening...so that lighter crowds now, IMHO, will be somewhat misleading.

--Barry
                God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

You ain't seen nothin yet....

Comment

Of course, the re-opened POTC and BB will "suck up" a good portion of guests in-park, so it might not seem as crowded as it would be otherwise...but I still figure it will be, for me at least, a good place to stay away from for most of the summer.

--Barry
                    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X