This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toon Town Trolley Car

Maybe this falls under the stupid question category, but my family needs to know...

As much as I am supposedly "in the know" and monitor MiceAge daily ( ), I never heard what happened to the trolley car. Nothing is mentioned in the re-hab section for it and the tracks are still there. DCA still lists the Limo ride as closed and it has been for a long time. :confused: :confused: :confused:

It still runs.....ummm at times......it seems this has been a bad attraction since it opened. First it opened and the rocking motion broke, then they cut it down from two cars to one, and now it just seems to run every now and then.

J
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

They ran it the whole time that Roger Rabbit was closed (for the big accident). Unfortunately, Toon Town is a big dead end. It fills up with people and strollers and the trolley is just in the way most of the time.
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

trolley?

Well I liek the trolley its nice and all, but could it possible be the shortest ride in Disneyland history?? makes Gadget coaster look like legoland

Comment

It also does not work during off-season because well, they never proposed a budget to fix it up. Apparently they have the budget to fix it or the budget to staff it, but not both. There is no word of it ever returning.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X