This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Martin

Being a DL fan that I am, I was outraged when I heard that Lincoln's show was being moved in favor of a 50th show. Now that I have seen Steve and Donald do their schtick for about 100 times, I don't miss Lincoln. In fact, I would rather have Steve and Donald from now on. Anyone else have an opinion?
    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Re: Steve Martin

Well, dunno why you would be upset about a temporary change... Unless you fear the usual "temporary" changes that Disney does.

Other than that, no opinion. I haven't seen the show.
    -Tim

Comment

I agree. The 50th anniversary show with Steve Martin and Donald Duck is great and very entertaining, but like all movies shown in the park, it will eventually grow stale. So as much as I like the current show, they will probably have to continue to update it and keep playing different shows in order to generate guest interest. I think it would be great to show more films like this, more "Making of" documentaries like how they made the Jungle Cruise or how they made Thunder Mountain. Sort of like the types of shows you would see on the Discovery Channel, both informative and Educational.
      sigpic

Comment

What about Steve Martin and Abe Lincoln? Both as AA's?

Comment

I do like the Steve Martin one, but the Lincoln one is, in my opinion, what is "supposed" to be there.

Maybe put Lincoln back and move the Steve one to another location?

Comment

or better yet... lets have an AA fight!

Steve Martin in one corner with the green and blue trunks vs Abe Lincoln in the other corner with the black and white trunks!

Lets get ready to rubmleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Comment

I LOVE the 50th show with Steve Martin. I've seen it a lot of times, and I crack up EVERY time at the "interview" with Walt. Steve Martin is one of my favorite comedians though, so I'm slightly biased.

Personally, I'd love if they kept this exhibit and movie for a long while longer. But don't tell my daughter that... she still asks when Lincoln will be coming back!!!!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
              Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
              Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Steve Martin is one of my all-time favorites and I love the show... but I wouldn't mind seeing Lincoln make a re-appearance.
                "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

--Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude
                  or better yet... lets have an AA fight!

Steve Martin in one corner with the green and blue trunks vs Abe Lincoln in the other corner with the black and white trunks!

Lets get ready to rubmleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
                  My money is on Lincoln. Like they said in Fight Club: "Abe Lincoln. Big reach. Skinny guys fight till they're burger."

Comment

Abe vs Steve: Abe would win.

Abe ran a war! Steve... well, he would tell jokes until Abe started laughing.

Comment

How about keeping Steve in the Opera House and update his show, and move Lincoln to innoventions and upgrade his?
                      sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

steve martin RULES! RULES! Lincoln should stay. I miss Abe, everytime I see him on the 5 dollar bill. All I think about is that he gone from the Opera House. ABE! come back! ABE!
                        Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas
                          How about keeping Steve in the Opera House and update his show, and move Lincoln to innoventions and upgrade his?
                          That's an idea.... hmm.

What about "modding" the opera house to allow both? I've only seen the 50th movie once, but I don't remember it needing anything really high-tech. Could they show it in the lobby?

It's not like either of them ever play to a packed house really. (I might be wrong on that )

Comment

With as much plastic surgery Steve has on his face, he already looks like an Audio-Animitronic.

He is a good comedian though, i like the guy, just lay off the surgery haha
                            There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
                            -Dr. Strange

Comment

I'm not a big fan of Steve. Lincoln is better from my point of view
                              :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X