This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally Minnie (I Really Need Help)

In the Totally Minnie CD that was out in 1995, they have a song titled Totally Minnie, is this the lead song (Main Song) for the Disneyland parade in the '80's Totally Minnie?

OK i am not sure about that parade, but I remember having a Totally Minnie record in the 80's when I was a kid. I remember the title song going something like this, "Totally Minnie, Talkin' 'bout Minnie.....she brings down, the house....Who else could it be, but Minnie mouse." Is that the song you remember. There was also a song called "Dear Daisy" on that record.....Man I loved that record, I would love to hear it again.
    sigpic
    Elsa's and Anna's
    Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

That depends...how much are you willing to sacrifice to find out this ancient legend?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Zissou
        That depends...how much are you willing to sacrifice to find out this ancient legend?
        Ummmm, what do you have in mind????
        sigpic
        Elsa's and Anna's
        Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

Oh Em Gee, I loved Totally Minnie. If the CD is like the vinyl I owned, then the answer is yes.

I'm looking for a copy of Totally Minnie, do you have any suggestions on where I can find one?? Where did you get yours?
          :captain: double the powder and shorten the fuse?

Comment

ya disney freek that is the song to the parade? Do you remember was it kinda corussy or was it minny mouse that sings it? If its that kind of corus with males and females then thats the parade version, i dont want to buy it unless its that version cause that version rocked.

Comment

Yah the version I remember was people singing, not Minnie. Wow that sucks that I never saw that parade. I had the album on vinyl seriously like 17 years ago. I was 8 years old or so. Maybe try ebay?
              sigpic
              Elsa's and Anna's
              Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

I just found it on ebay. Item #4719350312
                sigpic
                Elsa's and Anna's
                Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

Memories! I have that record! I just want the cd caus I'm away at school.

Comment

Wow I dont even know if it was made on CD. I will see what I can find....
                    sigpic
                    Elsa's and Anna's
                    Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

I never knew that there was a record...Did anyone else ever see the Totally Minnie show? I had a video recording of it, and I don't think that I could count the number of times I watched it. I loved it...I think that Suzanne Somers was in it...and I know that Elton John was in it, singing a duet with Minnie of "Don't go Breaking My Heart." The song "Nasty Boys" was also on it, with clips from various cartoons showing characters being mean to Minnie. I should stop...no one else will probably remember this...And now I wish I could see it again. Oh well.
                      Visited: DL Dec. 1989, Dec. 1992, Dec. 1995, WDW Jan. 1999, DL March 2001,
                      WDW Jan. 2005, DL Jan. 2006, Nov. 2006, Dec. 2012, WDW Feb. 2013
                      :love:Got Engaged at the Blue Bayou January 6, 2006! :love:

Comment

Aurora, I remember that! Don't go breakin' my heart :love:

Comment

How did I miss this thread? Not 2 minutes ago I was just thinking for the first time in years about Totally Minnie the parade!!! I SO had the cassette and used to dance to it when I was a kid! FABULOUSITY

Comment

OMG...For YEARS I thought Hey Mickey was a Disney song from that tape...OH THE MEMORIES!!!

Comment

Totally Minnie

Do you guys remember the totally minnie parade, does anybody have pictures to share?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X