Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland Hideaways and rest spots (merged threads)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Hideaways and rest spots (merged threads)

So. Anybody got a favorite place to get away from the crowds and just relax? Day or night.

Re: Disneyland Hideaways

Sometimes I like to just ride the Disneyland train to relax.

Comment

On the 50th me and my group took a snooze in the main street cinema. That and the opera house are usually good for getting away from people.

Comment

Originally posted by BrerRabit77
        Yeah, me and my friend went a couple of weeks ago. She was convinced it hadn't been long. Turned out we had been on the train for several hours.

Comment

Same (: At night, during a parade.

How about Disney's California Adventure?

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

Comment

DCA...Animation Building, always a great place to kick back relax and cool off in the summer!
            Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
            it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

The last row of the Tiki Room. I can put my head back, stretch out, and relax.

Comment

Same here (: Anyone know places in Disney's California Adventure?

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

Comment

Courtyard of Angels in NOS, a bench looking towards Splash in Pooh-ville.
                  "AND CONGRATULATIONS MICECHAT! WE HAVE NOW GONE INTO RELIGION, POLITICS, AND RACISM ON ONE THREAD! HELLS HAT-TRICK!"
                  - PanTheMan

sigpic

Comment

I like the Animation Building in DCA as well. I also like to go over to the wishing well at night in DL - after Snow White goes to bed there aren't many people over there. That and some of the back little courtyards in NOS

Comment

DL -
                      The river-side walkway from the canoe landing around to Fowler's Harbor. Hardly anyone there, ever. Its green, its watery, its quiet.

The back of the dining area, either first or second level, at Hungry Bear. No place like it. Big trees, ducks, river traffic, occasional steam train.

Also, the civic center, at the center of Toontown, just below the clock. Chairs, umbrellas, and usually not too crowded.

DCA -
                      The walkway at the foot of Grizzly Peak, behind the GRR queue. Green, misty, peaceful, simulated bird noises.

Exiting Pacific Wharf before you cross the bridge: tables on the left hand side, under the framework holding rowboats. Nice view, and not crowded.

Also, the bread tour. Talk about getting away from the crowds...

Comment

The walkway behind Harbour Galley in Critter Country / NOS.....aka - when you all on splash, right when u level out above that..next to CCFC

also INNOVENTIONS...haha

Comment

Waterfalls at DLH.

Comment

Tom Sawyers Island, has it's moments of relaxation.
                            Dont be frightend, I'm just a friendly Monster.... :mob:

Comment

Sitting down in one of the chairs of the Mark Twain as she goes around the river is a really nice way to relax, in my opinion.
                              Woof!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X