Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Internet at Paradise Pier Hotel?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Free Internet at Paradise Pier Hotel?

    Hey, does anyone know if they have free internet at the Paradise Pier Hotel? I'm going to be staying there soon, and was wondering if I could still be on MiceChat!!!

  • #2
    Re: Free Internet at Paradise Pier Hotel?

    All of the Disney Resorts have free inroom HSIA, as well as Wi-Fi in public area's.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Free Internet at Paradise Pier Hotel?

      Fantasmic! Thanks for the quick response. Disneyland is nicer than WDW... in Florida it's $10 a day for internet.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Free Internet at Paradise Pier Hotel?

        Bill, didn't I tell you this last month.. Lol

        -Look.. Mickeys on top of tom sayer island...-

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Free Internet at Paradise Pier Hotel?

          Free? Wow. I guess that goes hand in hand with the fact that the hotel rooms are usually twice the price of WDWs.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Free Internet at Paradise Pier Hotel?

            im sure if we had 25 hotels we would have to lower our prices because of saturation in the market.

            with only three it makes it more of a specialty.



            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Free Internet at Paradise Pier Hotel?

              At the Disneyland Hotel it was free. So good to know it is at all of them.
              1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Free Internet at Paradise Pier Hotel?

                Originally posted by TheDude
                im sure if we had 25 hotels we would have to lower our prices because of saturation in the market.

                with only three it makes it more of a specialty.
                Yeah but there is something nice about usually being able to get an okay rate and being able to stay on Disney property.

                Though Disneyland has many hotels right across the street which WDW really doesn't have (no walking dist. hotels).

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Free Internet at Paradise Pier Hotel?

                  Originally posted by tloolgb
                  Yeah but there is something nice about usually being able to get an okay rate and being able to stay on Disney property.

                  Though Disneyland has many hotels right across the street which WDW really doesn't have (no walking dist. hotels).
                  WDW has walking distant to some parks.... Contemporary is walking distance to MK...

                  Boardwalk / Beach / Yacht are within walking distance of Epcot.. but the majority is public transit for everything...

                  (DL had the monorail service for DLH/PPH like WDW does for it's MK resort line..)

                  But yes.. DL is small.. perhaps they need to try to get more land for another great resort..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Free Internet at Paradise Pier Hotel?

                    Originally posted by figment1986
                    But yes.. DL is small.. perhaps they need to try to get more land for another great resort..
                    Fool! That can only end in tears!

                    Comment

                    Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X