No announcement yet.

Haunted Mansion Singing Bust

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Mansion Singing Bust

It seems like someone took their love of the Haunted Mansion to the extreme and made their own version of Thurl Ravenscroft's broken singing bust.

Pictures and a brief description of how the homemade version was concocted can be found here:

Overall, it seems a pretty cool thing and is probably going to impress some people come Halloween.
    "I don't want the public to see the world they live in while they're in the Park (Disneyland). I want to feel they're in another world." W.E.D.

Re: Haunted Mansion Singing Bust

Thats awesome! I just wish he had a tutorial I could use.

Who was in the kitchen with Dina?

Other names?

Bri-Own?!, Brino, Brye-Bread, Brinoquito, Brian and Brinoceros

Wow, that is really cool.

My daughter has just ordered a Pirates of the Caribbean doorbell. You can record anything on it and it is amazing. She already has the skull and swords over her entryway, and they even ordered this huge "old world" door that perfects the look.
      Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

That is so awesome. I would love to go crazy wild and decorate my house in all Haunted Mansion related stuff for Halloween. I just don't have the money or energy so I guess I have to live vicariously through others. Someday, when I own a house and have lots of money...*drifts off dreaming*

Ad Widget

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.