X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dole Whip question!

Dole Whip - $2.50

Dole Whip Float - $4.50

Is the extra couple of ounces of pineapple juice and 1 cherry worth the two bucks more?

Going this afternoon.....Love the whip.....should I be extravagant and splurge for the float?

:confused: :confused: :confused:
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

oh yes...they are amazing...go for the float! Or two dole whips? mmmmmm
    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

Now I may have to stop in for some whip! Thanks for making me hungry guys.
      www.deliciousmayhem.net
      www.kidseatingpaste.com

Comment

That's the reason I'm going...just for some whip, well at my daughter's suggestion....picking her up from school and then straight to the park! She did mention Splash Mountain of course.

- Wolfette

Comment

The Float Is definately worth it!!! Delicouse dole whip floating in dole pinapple juice! Ahh! Pure tropical heaven!!!

I'll have to find the dole whip recipie... We have made them at home before! It's easy if you have an ice cream maker!

Comment

You are a big punk, name-dropping the Dole Whip and then, in essence, mocking all of us in Burbank who can't get down by closing time for our Dole Whip fix.

I, in turn, am mocking all of you anywhere farther than the vicinity, since I have the ability to fix inner Dole whip yearning this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by LSPoorEeyorick
              You are a big punk, name-dropping the Dole Whip and then, in essence, mocking all of us in Burbank who can't get down by closing time for our Dole Whip fix.

I, in turn, am mocking all of you anywhere farther than the vicinity, since I have the ability to fix inner Dole whip yearning this weekend.
              :botox: I wish I could get there this weekend and fix my crawing. When I went last Friday there were out! <cries>

Comment

Originally posted by WDI33
                The Float Is definately worth it!!! Delicouse dole whip floating in dole pinapple juice! Ahh! Pure tropical heaven!!!

I'll have to find the dole whip recipie... We have made them at home before! It's easy if you have an ice cream maker!
                Yes! Please post the recipe so I can make my own whip at home... and put vodka in it.

Comment

They're better in Hawaii. LOL

BTW, if you ever go, the Dole Plantation is a rip-off. Maybe go in to buy a real Hawaiian Dole Whip, but that's it! LOL

Comment

Recipe:

http://www.doombuggyproductions.com/DoleWhip.html

- Wolfette

Comment

The float is the best!!! I end up stiring mine until it becomes more smooshy. Plus you get yummy cherries and an umbrella (which always ends up in my hair. (see prof )
                      Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                      Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                      Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                      Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                      Marge: Pink.
                      Homer: D'oh!
                      Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999
                        Add: 5 1/2 to 16 oz of Vodka

Tanks for the Link Wolfy! Tanks-o-lot.

Comment

I'm bummed that it's a mock-recipe and not the real thing. The actual dole-whip is non-dairy. (We've been researching protein-free DL food for the SigO, who is phenylketoneuric and cannot eat any protein.)

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
                            The float is the best!!! I end up stiring mine until it becomes more smooshy. Plus you get yummy cherries and an umbrella (which always ends up in my hair. (see prof )
                            How cute!

Comment

dole whips are my favorite! u probably already knew that

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X