Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goin to disneyland for star wars day!!

so im goin to disneyland on june 25th but im goin to need a wheelchair because i broke my knee. i was wondering if im in a wheelchair do i still have to wait in the lines?? or do i just go through to the exits? i know its probably a stupid question but i thought i would ask the experts.
    SUPPORT THE CM's!

Re: goin to disneyland for star wars day!!

Depends on the ride. if you ask the CM at the entrance of the ride, they will point you in the right direction.
    Rebel Justin
    Back & Reporting for Duty!

My CM Tenure: 1/11/03 - 5/30/06; 3/5/11-?
    Tomorrowland Stores

Comment

You can also pick up a Guests with Disabilities guide from City Hall (I think we keep some at the Opera House as well). That lists the special procedures required at every attraction for disabled guests, and will make your day go a teensy bit faster.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

thanks so much for the info!! do i need to take a dr's note?? or will the papers i recieved from the dmv be enough proof?
        SUPPORT THE CM's!

Comment

Originally posted by DiSnEyFrEaK21
          thanks so much for the info!! do i need to take a dr's note?? or will the papers i recieved from the dmv be enough proof?
          Being in the wheelchair is all that is needed. One thing to note is that being wheelchair does not really save time in the long run, nor does it make you wait in lines longer.
          Some attractions, being in a wheelchair can allow you to almost skip through the line, such as Haunted Mansion. Other attractions, you wait through the whole line with everyone else (newer attractions like Buzz and Indiana Jones) and some attractions the wheelchair wait can extend to multiple times that of the standard line (Pirates of the Caribean).

Bring a chair, or rent one. No proof of disability is required.
          The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

Comment

thanks for the info!!
            SUPPORT THE CM's!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X