This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anaheim Hotels???

I was hoping my fellow micechatters could help...
    I'm trying to find a hotel to stay at next year when i'm going back to disneyland (hooray). I'm hoping micechatters you know some good places to stay that are close and cheap (one aussie dollar only gets me 65 odd cents).
    It's hard to tell from a map and when i'm on the other side of the world

sigpic

Re: Anaheim Hotels???

the desert palms hotel is where i stayed at but make sure you book it first on orbitz.com or travelocity.com

Comment

Will you have a car or do you need a hotel in walking distance?

There are some really nice hotels in garden grove that can be purchased for a pretty good price through priceline.com. It was only about a 5 minute drive.

Comment

Knowing whether or not you want walking distance or will have a car, makes a big difference!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

For walking distance (about 10 minute walk, last I recall), I like the Howard Johnson and prices are usually pretty good. Plus, you're close to Mimi's cafe. Great food, big portions, decent prices. Also close to McDonalds if you're really on a budget.

Comment

I wont have a car so walking is the way to go... I would struggle with driving on that side of the road

sigpic

Comment

on harbor across from the park I've stayed at ramada, howard johnsons, tropicanna, park in anaheim (it's name has changed), and carousel....all except the carousel were decent hotels...no beels or whistles, but realitivly comfortable beds and a shower.......the price range is $89 to 169..last time I checked...depending on when you are going.

I loved the crowne plaza in garden grove. the hotel was wonderful and they have a shuttle to DL.

Comment

BestWestern Park Place Inn is directly across from the ugly orange sign on Harbor blvd. Prices are decent and every room is a suite. Can't beat that. I know I'm staying there again.

Peace,
                Roo
                husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Hey!

I have a question regarding hotels, but thought it'd be wise to not post a new thread!

Does anyone have any reviews on the Crowne Plaza Anaheim REsort? The good, the bad, the ooglie? Is it walking distance?

Thanks!!
                  <3

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Comment

Walking distance we really like
                    Anaheim Camelot Inn(it used to be Park Inn International)
                    Best Western Park Place Inn
                    Carousal-The View Suite
                    Tropicana is decent for a quick stay.
                    Hojo's is always nice.

We stay away from
                    Fairfield Inn
                    Castle
                    Park Vue(ew bugs)
                    Del Sol(bugs)

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                      Walking distance we really like
                      Anaheim Camelot Inn(it used to be Park Inn International)
                      Best Western Park Place Inn
                      Carousal-The View Suite
                      Tropicana is decent for a quick stay.
                      Hojo's is always nice.

We stay away from
                      Fairfield Inn
                      Castle
                      Park Vue(ew bugs)
                      Del Sol(bugs)

eeeew on the bugs!

We've stayed at the BW Park Place Inn 3 times. Next weekend we are staying at the Camelot Inn which I heard is newly "refreshed" and under new management.

I have a question: what was your bad experience at the Fairfield Inn? I'm asking because I almost booked that one instead of the Camelot but at the last minute they did not have availability the last day of our trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Missviolet
                        Hey!

I have a question regarding hotels, but thought it'd be wise to not post a new thread!

Does anyone have any reviews on the Crowne Plaza Anaheim REsort? The good, the bad, the ooglie? Is it walking distance?

Thanks!!
                        <3
                        This hotel was wonderful. The beds are some of the most comfortable I have slept in. I liked it alot. It's not in walking distance, but they have a shuttle that will take you to the park. They had a sleep mask, ear plugs and a sound machine in the room...

Comment

Originally posted by LuvDLand
                          eeeew on the bugs!

We've stayed at the BW Park Place Inn 3 times. Next weekend we are staying at the Camelot Inn which I heard is newly "refreshed" and under new management.

I have a question: what was your bad experience at the Fairfield Inn? I'm asking because I almost booked that one instead of the Camelot but at the last minute they did not have availability the last day of our trip.
                          It's been like 4 years since we stayed there, but it was miserable from beginning to end. Bad plumbing issues, then door lock issues to the point where they suggested going in and out of the window It wasn't dirty just a miserable trip. I've heard good reports about them recently, but I'm a grudge holder

We've stayed at the Camelot twice and both times have been GREAT stays!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I've heard the HoJo is a great deal for the money. I've also stayed at the Candy Cane Inn and like it. They're both within walking distance, although I think the HoJo is a tiny bit closer.

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom

We've stayed at the Camelot twice and both times have been GREAT stays!!
                              cool! I can't wait for next weekend :yea:
                              Thanks, you grudge-holder you (I'm that way too)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X