Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DYK? Light Magic is mentioned at DL... do you know where?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DYK? Light Magic is mentioned at DL... do you know where?

Although Disneyland management squirms at the very mention of the failed streetacular, I did notice a very small tribute to the debacle somewhere in the park..do you know where?

Re: DYK? Light Magic is mentioned at DL... do you know where?

Might be something in the Parade tribute windows near the Photo shop on Main Street.

Comment

Alas, we hardly knew ye....

Comment

On the subject of what remains of Light Magic - are the fiber optics still in place on the buildings on Main Street, or were they removed? Seems to me those could be used for a future show. They were nifty!
        "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

Ok every time I see this thread and see the first "word", I think this is a thread about lesbians

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
            On the subject of what remains of Light Magic - are the fiber optics still in place on the buildings on Main Street, or were they removed? Seems to me those could be used for a future show. They were nifty!

They were very nifty, but they were removed. You used to be able to see them is you looked up under that canopies on some of the windows but they removed them just as soon as Light Magic was over.
            sigpic

Comment

The light towers and the entire 'fantasyland walkway leading to it's a small world' renovation are still there. The raised viewing is nice but they built on top of the last spot I watched Main Street Electrical Parade from dag nabbit =( It's nice that they're getting use out of the lights for PoD at night too.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut
                Ok every time I see this thread and see the first "word", I think this is a thread about lesbians

HAHAHAHA that was funny! ) :lol:

:thumbup: "This guy!"

Comment

Originally posted by ExJungleSkipper95
                  They were very nifty, but they were removed. You used to be able to see them is you looked up under that canopies on some of the windows but they removed them just as soon as Light Magic was over.
                  Dangit! They could have been a nice added effect, even just for a few moments during the finale of Remember, or some other situation like that.
                  "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

Originally posted by Sosai X

Alas, we hardly knew ye....

Correctumundo!!!! It's in the display case at "The First 50 Magical Years" exhibit.
                    Last edited by mikoyle; 06-10-2006, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Hmm. New management obviously. ) I doubt Mrs Harris ever would have allowed that to be in the case in the 50th Exhibit...
                      ...actually would she have ever gone into the 50th Exhibit though?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X