This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All But Confirmed Space Mountain Special Ride At Night

At the Magical music of the mouse randy thornton just listed the big 6 cd set, and this is interesting:
    Notice 7. Space Mountain (New Daytime Track)

Is this 100% officially confirmed?

Comment

RockIt Mountain

This all but confirms that their will be a nighttime track since they posted that, and another interesting thing is they only showed the daytime track I am going to go out on a limb and say Dick Dale's version will be the nighttime sense they never put the nighttime out, maybe because we have the Dick Dale Space Mountain Song,
      I think it is Rockit Mountain!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I meant can you confirm that the track listing is correct?

On a side note, where can I see the rest of the listing?

Comment

They wouldnt have to differenciate unless their were two soundtracks, that with the sign is making it look more like it is going to happen

Comment

yes i can, Randy Thornton the producer of the album stated it in the Music of the Mouse forum, he is a member

Comment

Wait so their are 3 Space Mountain tracks? I wonder what #5 is (Sorry for the multiple posts its just taht this track listing got me excited)

Comment

i dont know, maybe the dick dale one?

Comment

Comment

I know a few people are fans of the dick dale song. But IMO, it would be better if the daytime song is like the old Paris SM song and the nighttime song is the new "MIssion 2" Space Mountain song. Or if both songs are brand new entirely.

Thanks for the listing, Titanfreak

Comment

Ghostbuster i think the first Space Moutain song is the Dick Dale song, and i think from what i see that that will be the Rockit Moutain music, just my opinion

Comment

I loved Dick Dale's music on Space Mountain.

Comment

Hey dont get me wrong Im excited either way. I just hope RockIt Mountain is ready at LAUNCH so we can enjoy both Space Mountains during the 50th. party. That should help make up for the somewhat disappointing plans for the 50th.

Comment

You know im kinda shocked for the set they didnt add any daytime parade music like the Lion king, and Aladdin, and Hercules, that was the only thing dissapointing, i think they hit on all cylinders except that, the other thing that made it dissapointing is that these songs were already put out during the Disneyland forever and i have alot on my ipod so it kinda sizzled the excitement, instead of never before realising them or haven't been released in 20-30 years.

Comment

I'm very glad that the HMH music on disc 6 is the premiere edition...I always liked it better than the 2002+ music.
                              -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
                              -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
                              --DCA: World Of Color

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X