Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Musical History of Disneyland 6-disc CD track listed posted!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Musical History of Disneyland 6-disc CD track listed posted!

http://www.magicmusic.net/discuss/in...;threadid=1988

(Track listing comes directly from Randy Thornton, the Album producer)
    Visions Fantastic!

Awesome! Thanks.

Comment

Two Things I have to say:
      1. WOW
      2. 5/5/05 is going to be one VERY EXPENSIVE day!!!!!!!
      A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes....

Comment

Excuse me for being a dullard, but what is the "vinyl?"

Nevermind. I found out what it is.
        Last edited by Trader Sam; 04-12-2005, 04:38 PM.
        Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Lang
          http://www.magicmusic.net/discuss/in...;threadid=1988

(Track listing comes directly from Randy Thornton, the Album producer)
          Technically ... he's not the producer, he compiled the music. This goes out to all those people that didn't believe me! You know who you are .... :devil:
          Originally posted by drunkmom
          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Originally posted by MiceMan
            Technically ... he's not the producer, he compiled the music. This goes out to all those people that didn't believe me! You know who you are .... :devil:
            Well, take that up with Randy himself. He says he produced it.

Originally posted by Randy Thornton
            I have ever produced. [My underlining - SB66] I have maxed out just about every disc with each averaging between 75 and 80 minutes.

======================

Your Friend,

Randy Thornton
            Senior Producer
            Walt Disney Records
            Sounds like he technically is the producer.
            My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

Comment

Any price on this yet or did I not look good enough?
              Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

Originally posted by MellyMouse
                Any price on this yet or did I not look good enough?
                You didn't look good enough. MSRP will be $125.
                My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

Comment

Thanks SilentBob66! I was a little too excited about it.

:o
                  Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

Originally posted by Trader Sam
                    Excuse me for being a dullard, but what is the "vinyl?"

Nevermind. I found out what it is.
                    Could you let me in? Is it the book?

Comment

No, it's a reproduction of the very first Disneyland LP (also known as the very first official Disneyland soundtrack). It's also going to be printed on gold vinyl. Here's what he said in one of his previous posts:

Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

Comment

I think it would end up being Christmas by the time I get my grubby paws on this sucker. It looks freaking awesome and expensive. However, I don't feel the need for the vinyl so I'll just go for the nationwide edition.
                        M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
                        sigpic
                        Flickr

Comment

Man, the 50th has been really heavily leaning on the public's interest for stuff colored as gold, huh?

Emporium's going to look like a palace of bling-bling later this year.

Comment

I am SO getting this... it sounds amazing!! (errr.. no pun intended)
                            BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
                            I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

Comment

I SOOOOO want to get this.... but already have most of the tracks from previous visits/ Disneyland Forever CD kiosks. Someone.... please convince me that I need this!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X