Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The lamp post on Main Street are being painted gold and look awesome!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The lamp post on Main Street are being painted gold and look awesome!

    While at the park yesterday PD and I noticed about 4 lamp posts were painted gold and about half way down Main Street they were sanded down and ready for paint. The gold on the lamp post, as I stated in the thread title look awesome!

    Another thing happening now at the entrance to DCA, when you walk up to the entrance you will see that there are seperate lines for tickets guest and annual passholders. The lady told us that they were just testing the idea for now. Now if only they could have a line at the security checks for people without bags.......

    Anyways, just thought I would pass on the news! And sorry I don't have any pics. I'm sure EM will get those. :bow:
    Last edited by 100th Dalmation; 04-14-2005, 12:38 PM.

  • #2
    Oooh, a special line for APs? Finally, I hate going to the park on busy Sundays and having to wait through the 1 pm entrance queue.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

    Comment


    • #3
      I think the AP line will be longer. Especially at DCA.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by 100th Dalmation
        Another thing happening now at the entrance to DCA, when you walk up to the entrance you will see that there are seperate lines for tickets guest and annual passholders. The lady told us that they were just testing the idea for now. Now if only they could have a line at the security checks for people without bags.......

        It's about time! I like the idea! :bow:

        Comment


        • #5
          I like the gold paint. It'll be sad to see it go after the 50th celebration is over.
          Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!


          -- robotarmada.net --

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm bumping this up because I found some photos online.

            Link to the Gold!

            Comment


            • #7
              it looks so cool and festive. they could keep them gold forever as far as i'm concerned. i hope they gild the mark twain soon.
              Sig by Poisonedapples!

              Comment


              • #8
                The Mark Twain already has its gold.
                M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
                sigpic
                Flickr

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by robotpirates
                  I like the gold paint. It'll be sad to see it go after the 50th celebration is over.
                  I Like Gooold (Gold member...) :lol:

                  The photos looks great.. can't wait to see the final product in July..

                  (Who wants the bionic scanners they use at WDW.... that would speed up/slow down the line greatly.)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by melmel
                    Oooh, a special line for APs? Finally, I hate going to the park on busy Sundays and having to wait through the 1 pm entrance queue.

                    Is it just me or does someone else on here remember there being AP only lines back about 15 or so years ago?

                    Comment

                    Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X