This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hat Help Please

My friends birthday is coming up (she was born on 4th of July), and I was wondering if I could get one of my fellow Micechatters to do me a favor and buy a 4th of July Mickey Mouse Ears Hat and mail it to me. I can send the money via paypal for the hat and shipping. I think this would be an absolutly great gift, but unfortunatly I live in Napa, CA. She loves 4th of July stuff and love Disneyland. If anyone can help, I would greatly appriciate it. Please respond and send me PM's. Thank you and God Bless.
    Derek =]
    Beautify Yourself

Re: Hat Help Please

Contact Deliver Ears

800-362-4533
    Last edited by Crazy Legs; 06-24-2006, 02:03 AM.
    :crazylegs

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Legs
      Contact Deliver Ears
      Crazy Legs, would you help me out please....I feel like I can really trust you. I PM'd you.
      Beautify Yourself

Comment

Contact Deliver Ears
        Yes, they'll send you anything from the park (except limited editions pins...after so many days, then they'll send those)

Disneyland DelivEars Number is:

Quote by Al:
        To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
        -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by DLFreak71
          Yes, they'll send you anything from the park (except limited editions pins...after so many days, then they'll send those)

Disneyland DelivEars Number is:

Will they deliver me a corndog? That wagon on Main Street serves 'em up real good and hot. What say thee? Corndog?

What was that number again?
          Tref ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tref
            Will they deliver me a corndog? That wagon on Main Street serves 'em up real good and hot. What say thee? Corndog?

What was that number again?
            Hmmm..
            Corn Dog: $5
            Shipping and Handeling: $10
            The final cost of holding you dog: $15
            The face of someone who just ate a week old stale corn dog: Priceless
            Quote by Al:
            To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
            -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by DLFreak71
              Hmmm..
              Corn Dog: $5
              Shipping and Handeling: $10
              The final cost of holding you dog: $15
              The face of someone who just ate a week old stale corn dog: Priceless
              Can the face of somebody who has eaten a stale corndog really be described as priceless?
              Tref ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tref
                Can the face of somebody who has eaten a stale corndog really be described as priceless?
                the picture that is taken, yes
                Quote by Al:
                -Al Lutz

Comment

Contact Deliver Ears

800-362-4533
                  I ordered my neice's graduation ears through them. I paid regular price plus shipping. They were very helpful on the phone and I had my ears in just a couple of days!

Comment

Do they have a website or somewhere where you can see what's available?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X