Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Censored Photos at Disneyland

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Censored Photos at Disneyland

    Hey all, I was just reading another post about photos, and it reminded me of a few years back when I went with my cousen to Disneyland.
    NOW, I WOULD NEVER DO THIS............but, my cousen likes to swear and flip people and things the bird. And while we were at Disneyland we saw alot of the hidden cameras around the park, and everytime we saw one my cousen felt it was nessecary to flip it off. I really hope the security people weren't watching. If anyone was a CM and saw that, then I appologise.

    Another thing that he kept doing was flipping off the cameras on rides and then at the end the ride, the ride photo would be "absently missing" in the viewing rooms. Do they actually have someone monitering the photos as they are taken so that they are deleted or are there computer programs that catch that stuff?

    So thats my story. I don't mean to bring ther place down or go against the disney spirit, but I just thought i would share my funny storys.

    Anyone have any similar experiances.
    Derek =]
    Beautify Yourself

  • #2
    Too juvenile for a response.
    sigpic

    This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

    Comment


    • #3
      OK, here's an embarrassing true story about those censored photos...3 or 4 weeks ago my daughter and I went on CA Screaming at DCA. I had on a cute tank top with kind of elasticky straps. So all thru the ride, the wind kept blowing my straps way down on my arms and giving kind of a "Girls Gone Wild" flash of my rack. And when we got out and went to see the photos, ours was totally blurred out. Yikes!
      Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

      Comment


      • #4
        For the photos that go on sale, yes, they do have a screener... at one time it was popular for girls to flash on the Splash Mountain drop, which caused some problems, as the families went to look for their photos..... Some of those photos even made the web... Alas, some folks flash hand signs, but the CM screening just sees a "sign" and deletes the photo, even if it is someone signing "I love you", the screener looks at the photo real quickly and looks for signs or missing clothing, and the policy is, if you are not sure, delete the photo.. better safe than sorry.

        Now, I am waiting for the Buzz photos to show up with some silly stuff, which are not screened to end up on the web. (FOlKS, BEWARE, CM's are monitoring the ride itself, and you could get caught in other ways... so I am NOT recommending that anyone do anything stupid on the ride!).

        The cameras are their for everyone's safety, and the CM's work hard, there is no need to be rude to them, even if it is just to a camera...
        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Derekuda
          Another thing that he kept doing was flipping off the cameras on rides and then at the end the ride, the ride photo would be "absently missing" in the viewing rooms. Do they actually have someone monitering the photos as they are taken so that they are deleted or are there computer programs that catch that stuff?
          Yes, there is someone checking each ride photo for signs of family-unfriendly behavior. Most famous is the collection of "Flash Mountain" shots.
          If your "cousin" was flipping off security cameras in full view of children, he/she/you might be escorted out of the park.

          Comment


          • #6
            After reading the first post, one has to ask... How do these moronic teens ever trn into adults? He could have asked his cousin to stop.
            >>Alan<<
            Member 216




            Comment


            • #7
              There is already a thread on this I believe.












              Comment


              • #8
                If your family is unfortunate enough to be on the same ride as these ignorant people, then they can tell a CM and will be able to ride the attraction again without waiting! Just a tip.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Good tip.

                  I don't want to change the subject but you bring up a good point. We went on POTC along with a load of cheerleaders. 12 minutes of whooping and hollaring was enough for us. When the ride finished, I went to ask the CM for another ride and he stopped me mid-sentence and said, "no problem". He saw the way that they were acting. We went back on the next boat and got to ride again.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If I see blatant vandalisim, I am going to report it.
                    I heard cm's stop the POTC and tell people to be quiet once, I think it was cheerleaders.
                    Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Darkbeer
                      Now, I am waiting for the Buzz photos to show up with some silly stuff, which are not screened to end up on the web.
                      Actually you're wrong... there is a full photo edit at Buzz and every picture is checked first before going public, just like on Splash or any other ride with on-ride pics taken. The only difference is on Buzz it's free to e-mail and you can't buy the picture. Unless you work on the attraction itself you shouldn't makeup random facts about how things work.

                      -Wes
                      -Wes

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Wesley815
                        Unless you work on the attraction itself you shouldn't makeup random facts about how things work.

                        -Wes

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          lol cya on Buzz
                          -Wes

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Wesley815
                            lol cya on Buzz
                            Wesley: Anything else you care to make up about Buzz Lightyear?
                            HEhehe

                            Emperor Zurg censoring photos, preposterous!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Wesley815
                              Actually you're wrong... there is a full photo edit at Buzz and every picture is checked first before going public, just like on Splash or any other ride with on-ride pics taken. The only difference is on Buzz it's free to e-mail and you can't buy the picture. Unless you work on the attraction itself you shouldn't makeup random facts about how things work.

                              -Wes
                              yup yup! I see MANY Buzz pictures that are NA, and they even say it right there on the screen - impossible to miss if you look at more than one screen at any given point.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X