This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ride

Hey all, I was just wondering on about when people think Disneyland will ever get a new Thrill ride? I know Disneyland is not really famous for thrill rides, but I think it would be time for somthing new. It's been a long time sence Indy was built. I know Disneyland is limited on Space, so why not get rid of Big thunder railroad and put somthing new it's place? I would think that because of all the accidents on it, the popularity would have fallen quite a bit.
    Derek =]

What are your thoughts.
    Beautify Yourself

Originally posted by Derekuda
    Hey all, I was just wondering on about when people think Disneyland will ever get a new Thrill ride? I know Disneyland is not really famous for thrill rides, but I think it would be time for somthing new. It's been a long time sence Indy was built. I know Disneyland is limited on Space, so why not get rid of Big thunder railroad and put somthing new it's place? I would think that because of all the accidents on it, the popularity would have fallen quite a bit.
    Derek =]

What are your thoughts.

NO WAY! BTMRR is a classic.

Comment

Meh, i don't think DIsneyland reallyneeds more thrill rides...yet. I mean it has been 10 years since Indy, bt indy is still doing fairly well for itself. But replace Big THunder? I don't think so! ATleast not yet. I dn't think the accidents have put a dent in its popularity. Everytime i go the line is still packed. ANd what kind of thrill ride would there be to replace it with? A runaway mine train going in and out of caves and around a butte mountain thingy? Meh, it's been done

But hopefully sometime in the future there's a new thrill ride. BUt one isn't really needed quite yet.

Click the banner! ^^^^
      Follow us on Twitter
      @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
      Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

Never get rid of BTMRR... It's a fun and amazing ride!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
        ~

Comment

You have to stop thinking of it as a park and start thinking of it as a resort.

It has been 16-17 years since Magic Kingdom got a new E-Ticket, but only a year since WDW got one (and one is under construction).

It has been just under a year since Disneyland (Resort) has gotten an E-Ticket (ToT). The resort has gotten 3 or 4 E-Tickets in the last 4.25 years. The resort will get another E-Ticket within the next 3 years or so... It will just be in DCA.

Comment

Arnt the subs going to be an e-ticket?

Comment

No! Big Thunder is a wonderful ride- a classic. If you looked at the queue on a busy day you would notice it's popularity has not waned at all.

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

Space Mtn when it reopens is sort of a new thrill ride. Rocket Rods was, but that ended. Disneyland just isn't a "thrill ride" place

Comment

I love BTMR especially in the rain

Orlando doing good
                  http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
                  Princess of Randomness

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X