This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ride

Hey all, I was just wondering on about when people think Disneyland will ever get a new Thrill ride? I know Disneyland is not really famous for thrill rides, but I think it would be time for somthing new. It's been a long time sence Indy was built. I know Disneyland is limited on Space, so why not get rid of Big thunder railroad and put somthing new it's place? I would think that because of all the accidents on it, the popularity would have fallen quite a bit.
    Derek =]

What are your thoughts.
    Beautify Yourself

Originally posted by Derekuda
    Hey all, I was just wondering on about when people think Disneyland will ever get a new Thrill ride? I know Disneyland is not really famous for thrill rides, but I think it would be time for somthing new. It's been a long time sence Indy was built. I know Disneyland is limited on Space, so why not get rid of Big thunder railroad and put somthing new it's place? I would think that because of all the accidents on it, the popularity would have fallen quite a bit.
    Derek =]

What are your thoughts.

NO WAY! BTMRR is a classic.
    "Somebody need me too much; somebody know me too well. Somebody pull me up short, and put me through hell, and give me support for being alive. Make me alive. Make me alive! Make me confused; mock me with praise. Let me be used. Vary my days. But alone is alone, not alive. Somebody crowd me with love, somebody force me to care. Somebody let me come through, I'll always be there as frightened as you, to help us survive being alive."
    --"Being Alive"
    Company Stephen
    Sondheim

Comment

Meh, i don't think DIsneyland reallyneeds more thrill rides...yet. I mean it has been 10 years since Indy, bt indy is still doing fairly well for itself. But replace Big THunder? I don't think so! ATleast not yet. I dn't think the accidents have put a dent in its popularity. Everytime i go the line is still packed. ANd what kind of thrill ride would there be to replace it with? A runaway mine train going in and out of caves and around a butte mountain thingy? Meh, it's been done

But hopefully sometime in the future there's a new thrill ride. BUt one isn't really needed quite yet.

Click the banner! ^^^^
      Follow us on Twitter
      @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
      Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

Never get rid of BTMRR... It's a fun and amazing ride!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
        ~

Comment

You have to stop thinking of it as a park and start thinking of it as a resort.

It has been 16-17 years since Magic Kingdom got a new E-Ticket, but only a year since WDW got one (and one is under construction).

It has been just under a year since Disneyland (Resort) has gotten an E-Ticket (ToT). The resort has gotten 3 or 4 E-Tickets in the last 4.25 years. The resort will get another E-Ticket within the next 3 years or so... It will just be in DCA.

Comment

Arnt the subs going to be an e-ticket?

Comment

No! Big Thunder is a wonderful ride- a classic. If you looked at the queue on a busy day you would notice it's popularity has not waned at all.

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

Space Mtn when it reopens is sort of a new thrill ride. Rocket Rods was, but that ended. Disneyland just isn't a "thrill ride" place

Comment

I love BTMR especially in the rain

Orlando doing good
                  http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
                  Princess of Randomness

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X