This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E! POTC Premiere Coverage TONIGHT Sunday

According to TV Guide Listings and some E! online ad banners, E! will have their coverage of last night's premiere on TV at 7:00 PM and 10:30 PM. According to TV Guide, the show is 30 minutes. For those of us who weren't able to watch the live webcast or go, here's another chance to get a glimpse of the premiere! Anybody planning to watch?
    Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
    [Skipper & Archaeologist]

Re: E! POTC Premiere Coverage TONIGHT Sunday

I am! at 7:30 on the Dish Network! Thanks for the heads UP! I am DVR'ing of course!
    When it's time to go home and visit...It's time to go to Disneyland!!!

Comment

Cool! I'll check it out, thanks!
      <o>

Comment

I caught part of it. MUCH Better than the MSN webcast.

Comment

Wow, POTC 2 is bigger than some people think!

Comment

True Hollywood Story is on just before - on Johnny Depp.

Comment

Just saw a little of the ride on E!

Can't wait to see it in person!!!!!!!!

(edit: btw, this special will air quite a few
              more times over the next few weeks)
              Last edited by Aladdin; 06-25-2006, 07:37 PM.
              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

WTH is wrong with Ace Young? He messed up the lyrics for "A Pirate's Life for Me" on MSN's webcast and then he completely butcher's it for E! singing all horribly the way he did. Worst part of both E! and MSN. :yuck:
                http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

The interviewers were quite annoying. Kudos to Christina Applegate though. I liked how the guy said and after the red carpet you HAVE TO ride the ride and HAVE TO watch the movie. She corrected him and said I GET TO ride the ride and I GET TO watch the movie. Then we get Disneyland to ourselves till 1 am. She seemed like a Disneyland fan and not just there for publicity. She was awesome. I loved how she corrected him. Johnny of course was cool too, giving props to the fans above all. I wish they hadn't interviewed that American Idol guy. Ouch, that was embarrassing even just listening to him.

Comment

Originally posted by brigeet
                    The interviewers were quite annoying. Kudos to Christina Applegate though. I liked how the guy said and after the red carpet you HAVE TO ride the ride and HAVE TO watch the movie. She corrected him and said I GET TO ride the ride and I GET TO watch the movie. Then we get Disneyland to ourselves till 1 am. She seemed like a Disneyland fan and not just there for publicity. She was awesome. I loved how she corrected him. Johnny of course was cool too, giving props to the fans above all. I wish they hadn't interviewed that American Idol guy. Ouch, that was embarrassing even just listening to him.
                    Yes that was good to watch and nice to see her correct him. It wasn't just a movie premiere...it was a movie premiere inside Disneyland! Who wouldnt be excited to be there?
                    http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                    www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                    http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X