Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Single Rider Or Baby Trade Off For Potc Ride?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Rider Or Baby Trade Off For Potc Ride?

Anyone try this method for the POTC ride? If so I knew having a rugrat would eventually pay off!

Re: Single Rider Or Baby Trade Off For Potc Ride?

Sorry, but there is no Single Rider option for POTC.

I'm not even sure if there is a baby trade off either, as the ride is safe for infants. If anything, you'll get stuck in the wheelchair line, which can sometimes be longer than the actual queue!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesnít make anything anymore, but thatís not exactly true. Weíre the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

I'm sure even though there is no height requirement for pirates that they will allow you to do a child switch if you don't want your child to ride.

Comment

I was thinking of starting another thread...but what about 16th olds? What rides can they go on? My cousin and her son are visiting my family and I'm taking them to Disneyland for his first trip this upcoming Friday. I'm assuming the only rides he can't get on are the mountains, Indy, and Star Tours?
        http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
        www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
        http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Single rider only works on attractions with individual seats, so you can tell exactly where the gaps are. It doesn't work with bench-style seating.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

Originally posted by aerinpegadrak
            Single rider only works on attractions with individual seats, so you can tell exactly where the gaps are. It doesn't work with bench-style seating.
            And yet I still don't get why attractions like Indy and Space Mountain don't have a single rider line. I always see gaps in almost every car
            Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

Originally posted by Sadako
              And yet I still don't get why attractions like Indy and Space Mountain don't have a single rider line. I always see gaps in almost every car
              I thought I read here that Indy was doing single rider again?
              Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Sadako
                I know. Space mountain in particular. I'm always by myself on that ride, and it's frustrating to see the large amount of single car space there.

The single rider for Space Mountain could work a lot like California Screamin' does ... go to the exit, get in an available car, and get right on. And yet they don't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by WatchYourHeadNStep
                  Anyone try this method for the POTC ride? If so I knew having a rugrat would eventually pay off!
                  You're welcome to borrow mine if you think it might get you on faster. My 15 month old rode it twice yesterday, and was dancing to the "yo ho ho" music. Yeah, he's my kid alright!

Comment

When my Daughter was 22 months old we took her on POTC and she loved it had to ride it four times that day.
                    "A pirates life for me"

Next trip to Disneyland April 3 to April 7 2011 For our second honneymoon and with out the kids.:yea:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X