No announcement yet.

Cafe Orleans

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cafe Orleans

Been looking and looking but yet to see a review or many comments about the new Cafe Orleans. Is it a good move in the right direction for the park? A good makeover? A good new place to dine? Help! I need some information!

And if this has already been asked and posted on I will take the link and quietly fade into the night ..... :blush:

Re: Cafe Orleans

I've seen very little in the way of reviews. But on another mouse site there are some pictures of some of the food and they say how good the pommes fritte and the cheese monte cristo are. If the picture of the classic monte is correct it has gotten much smaller.

Re: Cafe Orleans

I was the first table in today at 1130 so I guess I was the first guest! Service wasnt that good, but hey its the first day. Monte Cristo was as good as usual. Was kinda bummed that in order to get fries with your $15 sandwich you had to pay $5 and that goes for all the sandwichs. I liked the crab sandwich it was good(not my idea of a $15 sandwich). Over all it was just ok. I felt that it was over priced for the experiance you get. Blue Bayou may be pricey but its got the perks of the atmosphere.

Im bored, lets go to Disneyland.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.