Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potc Wednesday Night After Work

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Potc Wednesday Night After Work

    Meeting up at the front entrance area where Mickey Mouse flower 50th display.

    Taking the little rugrat (13 weeks now) on his first Disney ride! He will be sporting his finest pirate ware! ARRRR!

  • #2
    Re: Potc Wednesday Night After Work

    Thanks for the update! Is that an announcement, or are you inviting all of us to join you?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Potc Wednesday Night After Work

      Originally posted by Frogberto
      Thanks for the update! Is that an announcement, or are you inviting all of us to join you?
      I think it's a party at DL
      BBQ at his house after all the fun.
      LOL
      Quote by Al:
      To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
      -Al Lutz


      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Potc Wednesday Night After Work

        All are welcome....no scallywags, pollywogs, or bilgerats will be allowed!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Potc Wednesday Night After Work

          Well then, that leaves me out. Why discriminate?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Potc Wednesday Night After Work

            Nice...he didn't exclude the wenches.

            Watch...if you haven't yet, you should buy your son the "Lil Pirate" onesie that they have at the store that next to the Club 33 entrance (where they sold Christmas stuff that is now turned into another Pirates-themed store).
            http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
            www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
            http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Potc Wednesday Night After Work

              Originally posted by Experiment626
              Nice...he didn't exclude the wenches.

              Watch...if you haven't yet, you should buy your son the "Lil Pirate" onesie that they have at the store that next to the Club 33 entrance (where they sold Christmas stuff that is now turned into another Pirates-themed store).
              GOT IT! Friends purchased it for us as a "Baby's First Trip To Disneyland" gift!

              Love the Poop Deck!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Potc Wednesday Night After Work

                Wow, how fun! Be sure to post a few pics of the little pairate so we can all gush over how cute he is all dressed up.
                "Disneyland is the star, everything else is in the supporting role."
                -Walt Disney

                http://www.myspace.com/gregoryj




                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Potc Wednesday Night After Work

                  Originally posted by WatchYourHeadNStep
                  GOT IT! Friends purchased it for us as a "Baby's First Trip To Disneyland" gift!

                  Love the Poop Deck!
                  Cool! I got it for my niece...it'll be a while til she wears it becase a: she's not even born yet! and b: smallest size available was 12mths but I had to get it! There's wayyyy too many cute baby clothes at Disneyland. :blush:
                  http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                  www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                  http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

                  Comment

                  Ad Widget

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X