Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever been stuck on Indy before?

I was stuck on the ride for 20 minutes Saturday evening...our jeep stopped inside the main, big room, just a few feet past the big skeleton hologram. It was so awesome, though. Of course, all the lights went on and such, but on top of that, a hydraulic-working fence sprang up from under the bridge. I was just wondering if anyone wanted to see pictures (I took two, they're kinda fuzzy), and if so I'd need to e-mail the pictures to someone who could post them up on a website, since I'm not allowed to do it :/

i wanna see
    private message me and ill give you my email.
    Beautify Yourself

Comment

Those would be cool to see! Glad thing you brought a camera along! You can email them to me...I'll see what i can do(first private message me first)! Thanks!

Comment

I saw video of that safety rail going up. It was cool. I wonder where else safety rails pop up.

They ought to replace the safety rails that are now all over the Matterhorn (look like rickety stick fences) with hidden rails that pop up when the ride goes 101.
        Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

Comment

Someone messaged me first, so I sent the pictures to them to take care of. Hopefully they'll all be up soon!

Originally posted by Trader Sam
          I saw video of that safety rail going up. It was cool. I wonder where else safety rails pop up.

They ought to replace the safety rails that are now all over the Matterhorn (look like rickety stick fences) with hidden rails that pop up when the ride goes 101.
          Wow, you found a video? Where?

And that would be so awesome. Seeing like 20 rails go up at the same time...hehe

Comment

I got stuck right next to the cobra, although I envied the people on the bridge.
            I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
            Gas For Car- $60
            Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyDan24
              I got stuck right next to the cobra, although I envied the people on the bridge.
              That new cobra scares the **** out of me. I don't know why.

Comment

I think someone posted the video on another message board. I don't know where; it was a year or more ago.

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

Comment

I got stopped just in front of the 'boulder' for about 10 min - got to see first hand how the effect actually worked! Cool, regretted not having a camera though.
                  Robert
                  B5, Marcus Cole:
                  I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair, then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserved them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe........

Comment

Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict
                    That new cobra scares the **** out of me. I don't know why.

You and me both, bud. :monkey:

Comment

*bump*

where's the guy/gal who's supposed to work the pictures?

Comment

They have that same mechanism on The california Screamin' Launch. (From what you described it sounds like the same thing, It probably is different) But along the entire stretch of the California Screamin Launch runway there is a colapsable handrailing just incase the ride has to stop. It's easy to see from the opposite side of the bay.

Yea, where's these pictures??

Comment

I wanna see, I wanna see!
                          Originally posted by drunkmom
                          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

To anyone I've sent the pics to, please post them up!

Comment

I was on the Astro Blasters yesterday for the first time, and was witness to a set of automitic rails! It was in the scene where Buzz is attacking Zurg. They're pretty cool, quick, and silent.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X