This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCA Music Question

Does anyone know if I would be able to download (from Kazza) the song from "Golden Dreams" that they play at the end, i asked a CM what the name of the song was and they did not know.

"To All Who Come To This Happy Place Your Welcome!"

Re: DCA Music Question

I wouldn't download anything from that site!
    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I don't know about finding it on Kazaa (*shudders* That place is Virus Central) but it's called "Just One Dream" and it is available on the Official Album of Disney's California Adventure.
      "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

Yeah, avoid Kazaa. I'm pretty sure thats the reason my old Dell is on the fritz.

I'd look for what xfkirsten mentioned- the Official Album of Disney's California Adventure on eBay (since they don't sell it anymore.)

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey
          Yeah, avoid Kazaa. I'm pretty sure thats the reason my old Dell is on the fritz.
          i agree! kazaa slowed my computer down..big time!

Comment

There is also a master copy of the entire show audio floating around on the internet as well.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X