Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I book the 50th tour (aka From Imagination to Celebration)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I book the 50th tour (aka From Imagination to Celebration)

For any of you who've done this tour, is it worth it? We thought if we got preferred seating for the fireworks, we should do it. I called to book it for our August trip and was told that the tour was at 2 and that you may get seating for the fireworks or the parade, but that it wasn't determined until that day.

Re: Should I book the 50th tour (aka From Imagination to Celebration)

You should enjoy it. I have been twice; once with the parade and another for the fireworks. They give you a group photo taken in front of the mickey floral. We also received a replica of the ticket book and pin that is of Walts light from the window of his apartment. And, it lights up. The parade seating was perfect! Next to the Matterhorn and new restroom. The fireworks seating was up at the Main Street train station. A little disappointed that it was so far away. Especially when Tinkerbelle is up. But, no one around you and they rope it off. They give you a snack in a box (water, chips, cookie and apple) when you are seated. We enjoyed the information and the rides. Both times one of the rides was Splash Mountain and no one really wanted to ride it. It was cold and late and no one wanted to get wet. But, they don't make you if you don't want to. Their tours are really good. We have yet to be disappointed!

Comment

Originally posted by pirateslife4me
      But, they don't make you if you don't want to.
      Aww... but it'd be more fun to watch the chaos if they did! :lol:
      -Wes

Comment

Thanks for the info so far, has anyone else done this?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X