This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey's Halloween Treat, Disneyland, And Costumes

I had an idea that may or may not work! What if all MiceChatters that are going to the Mickey's Halloween Treat 2006 in costume all got together afterward and waited to enter Disneyland. Do you think they would turn away oh say......300 costumed customers trying to enter the park at once?

Just an idea! Would be fun!

Re: Mickey's Halloween Treat, Disneyland, And Costumes

I think they only tell you to change if you represent a Disney-related character (Star Wars and Indy would be added as well).

Comment

I've heard that they just turn away everyone, but then again, that's just what I've heard.
      Woof!

Comment

Originally posted by WatchYourHeadNStep
        Do you think they would turn away oh say......300 costumed customers trying to enter the park at once?
        Yes. Definitely. Unless all 300 of you are children, they won't let you into Disneyland in costume. Period.

Another way to give APs in general a bad rep...

Comment

^Ditto.
          Joey AKA "dlfreak"
          www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
          If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
          Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

Exactly, they will not let you in. Guests could get confused if there are 300 adults running around in the park, and they may think you are the cast. Bad show...
            Jeff Wayne

Comment

Sounds lame. I'm going as Tigger but with an orange skirt and a tank top I don't think anyone will confuse me for the real TTFN.

Comment

I'm 13, and I want to go as Belle. But I'm almost 6 feet and I actually do look like her. My mom is an awesome seamstress, so I could actually look the part. I'd probably get turned away.
                The daydream princess

Comment

Adult guests in costume are not permitted at all on regular operating days. Costumes that look like regular clothes, like orange and black stripped skirt with tanktop will more than likely be let through if your face is not painted.
                  Joey AKA "dlfreak"
                  www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
                  If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
                  Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X