This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splash Mountain Question

The part where you go down to the Laughing Place scene. How did they built that drop? It's a little bumpy.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Re: Splash Mountain Question

I think it has rollers on it. I'm not sure. Correct me if i am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterChief117
      The part where you go down to the Laughing Place scene. How did they built that drop? It's a little bumpy.

If I'm not mistaken, they built it the same way they built the rest of the waterway.

Steel and plaster.
      Quote by Al:
      To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
      -Al Lutz

Comment

I also think there is suppose to be a little bump there to get wet...after all,
        when it happens they are laughing.
        Quote by Al:
        To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
        -Al Lutz

Comment

I believe that that part is more or less similar to a waterless flume....

Then again, I'd probably be wrong...

Comment

I had read someplace that it was constructed largely from confetti.
            Tref ...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X