This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever fell asleep?

On a ride or at a show? I fell asleep on the rail road before.
    "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

Re: Ever fell asleep?

Yes, I have! I was exaused and i wasnt mad about missing anything because i go to the park non stop, so i sat on a bench and took a nap. A CM sweeping up trash woke me up. I swear it was a 3 hour nap.

Comment

^^ thats funny! i dont think i have ever fallen asleep!

Comment

when I worked 3rd shift, one morning after work, I went into the park to see the Lincoln show on Main Street.

Slept through most of it...
        Jeff made me famous!
        From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Comment

I feel asleep waiting for Fantasmic when I was little.

Comment

i fell asleep on Pirates on july 17th cuz i'd been up for so long since the day before. But it was more like i was dozing off the whole ride and fell asleep prolly under a minute at a time :P

Comment

Fall asleep? In Disneyland? Never. Okay, maybe in my stroller when I was a baby, but that doesn't count, does it?

Comment

Originally posted by Schmielsen
                Fall asleep? In Disneyland? Never. Okay, maybe in my stroller when I was a baby, but that doesn't count, does it?
                Nope! Doesn't count. Only when you were an adult.
                "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

Comment

Originally posted by almandot
                  i fell asleep on Pirates on july 17th cuz i'd been up for so long since the day before. But it was more like i was dozing off the whole ride and fell asleep prolly under a minute at a time :P

I Can Believe that. =P

Comment

My mom used to fall asleep on Haunted Mansion in the graveyard when it would break down lol.

I fell asleep only once, and that was on Grad Nite. Slept most of the time I was there. It was on a bench outside of First Aid, though.

Comment

I've fallen asleep on Main St waiting for the fireworks. I mean who can resist the nice warm asphalt after a long day at the park?

Comment

I dozed off in the Tiki Room. Someone nudged me and woke me up, when the show was over.

I doze off very easy. I think it happens to me a lot, because I am anemic.
                        BarbaraAnn

Comment

I have done that too about fallen sleep on the train.I was also exaused and just sat on the train while the train took me all the way around from where I got on it.

Though I learn during my train ride that you are not suppose to be having bears on the train. (A little boy had a teddy bear with him)
                          Last edited by Hayley B; 07-09-2006, 07:08 PM.
                          Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

I was with DH one day, planning a CA Screamin' marathon, and took some dramamine due to a propensity for motion sickness. When we got there--the RIDE WAS DOWN. We had a PS for Blue Bayou, and I kinda nodded my way through that. Then we took a train ride from NOS to Main St, and I slept all through that. Then we went to see Mr. Lincoln, and I slept through that. After that, I told DH I needed one more long ride....PIRATES. I remember going down the first drop, and then absolute black oblivion until the end of the ride. I woke up nicely after that...it's one of my favorite funny DL memories.

Comment

I fell asleep on the curb waiting for the Lion King Parade and I have slept on Pirates before. Long drive from the Bay Area then straight to the Park will kill ya!
                              "Remember: when life gives you lemons, just be glad you're not a zebra."
                              - Skipper Mike

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X