• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Time Riden on Tower at Caliifornia adventure

Please Only Serious People on here .
    My total ride on it is 756.
    Oh yes Im TowerFreak99 on the Miboards.
    DCA Tower Total 890 6/07/05

Damn... how can you ride it 756... I havn't even been on WDW's more than 5 times yet....

I would say that I am up near 100 or so. Figment trust me there are some Tower freaks (no pun intended) at DCA. I have actually had to tell people to stop talking along with the pre-show video and the worst is people doing the count down before the drop.

*END OF LINE*

I talk along with the preshow video at WDW... and love "counting" the drops... though as i said.. i have only been on the attraction 5 times.....

WDW 5 times...

DCA .. never

601 times. Come and get it.
          "That tastes GREAT!"

Im up to 20.... and thats included when us CMs got to ride on it for a week, before it opened!!
            'When hinges creek in doorless chambers..and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls..whenever candlelights flicker..where the air is deathly still..That is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.'

*Space Mountain re-launches July 15 2005*

^V^ "I Make Ride Go!" ^V^

I'm a little under 20, but that takes into consideration that I've only been at DCA a grand total of four days after it opened.
              If I lived down there with an AP, though, I get the feeling it would be around ten times that.

hhmmm...I think maybe 10 to 20 times.

Only 4.
                  And that's probably where it will stay.
                  So full of Disney Magic, my eyes are blue.

Tower Ride Total at DCA

:devil: wow who is on miboard too. i have the same name on there
                    DCA Tower Total 890 6/07/05

Probably about 15 times @ DCA. Twice in FL...
                      When it comes time to die, make sure that all you have to do is die.
                      MiceChat member since 1/16/05 (goin for the least posts/day record!!!)

DCA TOT: 6 (I think)
                        MGM TOT: 2 (once in each shaft)
                        Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                        I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

No times at WDW. As for DCA...who knows? I lost count after 5. But whats sad is that you guys are actually counting!! Are you just throwing out a number or did you really keep track? Nutty.
                          Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                          FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                          I bring the magic!!!
                          "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                          Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                          Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

93 for me

Walt's love of Trains!

A whopping 2 times for me, but that number will go up on May 19th.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.