This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muppets Question Part Duex.....

How about Muppet walkaround characters? They could be in costume and wander around the Backlot area of DCA? I would love to get my picture taken with a life sized Bean Bunny, Fozzie Bear (Ahhhhhhh....wakawaka), and even Sweetums!

Re: Muppets Question Part Duex.....

I swear I saw a picture of a walk around Miss Piggy.

I'd like to see Beaker, I love that guy.

Comment

Like Brain Toad said, there used to be a Miss Piggy. She's not used anymore, though.

There is a Sweetums "walkaround" in the Muppetvision show, although he is not available for pictures and autographs.

I'd like to see more of these guys around too. Too bad Miss Piggy had to go away.

Comment

I was really disappointed after Muppets 3D that I couldn't get my picture taken with the "walkaround" Sweetums. I don't think I'd necessarily like to see Muppets characters roaming around the park, but I think it was a missed opportunity in the area near the movie itself.

Comment

I'm sure if you wait around long enough, the Kermit and Piggy walk-arounds will return... however, not sure how long that wait will be. I hear the line for Miss Piggy was always non-existant.

It's like kids don't care about such wonderful characters.
          -Tim

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X