This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New show at the Hyperion?

I was just thinking, does anybody know how long the Aladdin stage show is gonna stick around the Hyperion over at DCA? The show is really tremendous and I'm a big fan of it, but I think it is close to the end of it's run. Most guests have probably seen it by now.

Anyways, I hope they keep the trend going with another awesome show (Lion King, Beauty & the Beast, Jungle Book, Peter Pan, something along those lines). Thoughts?

http://micechat.com/showthread.php?t=2627

Nothing official has been said though some sources say it might not be around by the time Monsters Inc opens...
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

To be honest, I still think it has another year...

Would be nice to see a Little Mermaid show... It something they don't have going on broadway right now...
      Check out my other blog:

Comment

^I thought I heard it was going to Broadway
        Joey AKA "dlfreak"
        www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
        If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
        Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X