This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• early entry question

I will be staying at the DLH for four nights in August and going to the parks for 3 days. I was under the impression that I could only get in using early entry one time. Then I heard a rumor that guests of the DLR hotels can get in any early entry day, which I believe are M, T, Th, and Sat. Since I will be there with my 3 kids, ages 7, 5 and 3 this would be sooo great. Can someone who has been to Disneyland and stayed at a DLR hotel recently confirm this?

Re: early entry question

Good question needs to be bumped for answer
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

I know you can use your reciept to get into the park 1 early mornig, and your park ticket. thats 2 times, not sure if its all the time you are staying with them. last time I used the reciept and my early entry ticket.

Comment

I would call the hotel and confirm. I knwo we got early entry on a sunday for staying at the hotel, but the hotel ran out of hot water. So, my daughter had to wait an hour to shower and when we got to DL it was 15 minutes until they opened and they said they had stopped early entry at that time....so we had to wait for the park to open. How does a hotel run out of hot water anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
          I know you can use your reciept to get into the park 1 early mornig, and your park ticket. thats 2 times, not sure if its all the time you are staying with them. last time I used the reciept and my early entry ticket.

Karla Darling,

What do you mean "your reciept"? Your receipt for what?

<3

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by Missviolet View Post
            Karla Darling,

What do you mean "your reciept"? Your receipt for what?

<3
            Anne gave it to me, it was her motel reciept. ( when you pay for your room) I used that to get into the park early.

Comment

From my last stay there (it was November, but it might help) DLH guests were allowed early entry on all days it was offered. To get this, you had to have the credit card "bill it to my room" thingy. This simple card has the dates of your stay on it.

The interesting thing about it is that it does not have the number of people in your room IIRC so if you are meeting someone they could come in early with you. My DH would show the card and DD, DS and I would follow him in.
              I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
              then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
                From my last stay there (it was November, but it might help) DLH guests were allowed early entry on all days it was offered. To get this, you had to have the credit card "bill it to my room" thingy. This simple card has the dates of your stay on it.

The interesting thing about it is that it does not have the number of people in your room IIRC so if you are meeting someone they could come in early with you. My DH would show the card and DD, DS and I would follow him in.
                Its the room charge slip. They will allow 6 people per slip. This is an "unlisted" promotion that has currently been going on since 7/18/05. It can cease at anytime.
                If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Thanks folks
                  Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Originally posted by Malcon10t View Post
                    Its the room charge slip. They will allow 6 people per slip. This is an "unlisted" promotion that has currently been going on since 7/18/05. It can cease at anytime.

Right you are! They are notorious for the "unlisted" promotions. Since they are unlisted they can stop at anytime and not have to answer for it really. They can just say that there is currently no promotion like that. But you should be able to get EE everyday during your stay that has it by using your hotel reciept (what you get back after you check in that shows the days of your stay and how you paid).

Similar to the early entry for park hoppers. I know that anyone who buys a 3 or more day park hopper at the park can use on early entry. I buy mine from the Air Force base here and was originally told that we are not entitled to an early entry. However, one day when we entered the park a CM told us that since we had 5 day hoppers we were entitled to an early entry and there would be one the next day. We showed up got in line and then the machine wouldn't accept the tickets for EE (talk about unlisted!). I told them what I was told and they got a Lead CM and they said that yes to let us in and write EE on the tickets that any 3 or more day hopper from anywhere gets one EE.

SO... if they give you a hard time ask to speak to their lead and you should'nt have a problem. Just remember to bring your receipt.

Comment

so i'm curious about the early entry with the Disney Visa card, anyone know how that works cause i can't seem to find info on how to use it for early entry
                      Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                      -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                      elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                      Originally posted by pratt55
                      Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Originally posted by elly View Post
                        so i'm curious about the early entry with the Disney Visa card, anyone know how that works cause i can't seem to find info on how to use it for early entry
                        You purchase any 3 day or more Parkhopper, pay for it with your Disney Visa, and it will include one EE day. You can use it a the EE gate on either Mon, Tues, Thurs, or Sat. as long as the park is operating EE that day.

The perks I know of for Disney Visa are a free ticket after you have applied for, received, and used the Disney Visa, a Meet and Greet in DCA, discounts at select restaurants, stroller rentals, discounts on tours, and discounts on select merchandise. Currently, these promotions expire (unless reissued) on 9/30/06.
                        If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X