This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I leave tomorrow for DLR!!

I can't wait! We are leaving here at 5:30am, stopping at the beach, then on to the DLR. We will be in the parks Tuesday and Wednesday. WOO HOO!!!!!!:yea:
    "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

Re: I leave tomorrow for DLR!!

Hope you have a great time! Not sure what the weather's been like in Anaheim over the day or so, but it seems like we've gotten a nice break from the heat/humidity here 110 miles away on the Ventura/Santa Barbara county coast...

Again, hope you have a wonderful time! I assume you go with pen in hand, and camera in tow, so to speak for a trip report!!!

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Thanks! I can guarantee you a trip report with pics!
      "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

Comment

Have a Tiggerific trip!Looking forward to the trip report as well!Enjoy!

Comment

Have a great time, I will be there in 19 days, for six, count em, six whole days!
          Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

Comment

Lucky! I have to wait till October till I go! Have a splendid time!~

:yea: I <3 SPACEMOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!:yea:

http://www.myspace.com/CayaHutch

Comment

I just came back from my trip to Disneyland and I have to say the entire experience was worth it. But it went by so quick!!!

My advice... avoid POTC in the morning, any other ride you can pretty much ride 2 or 3 times while everyone tries to ride POTC.

If you have to choose between riding the Columbia Pirate ship and the Steamboat... ride the Columbia!

Expect to spend at least 60 bucks on water your entire trip. It just adds up so quick!

Comment

Wait.. you could arleady be a Disneyland expert.. disregard the advice if you've "been there, done that". At least others who are going for their 1st time will use these tips to their benefit.

Comment

Thank you for the info! I plan on bringing in water in my diaper bag!

Comment

Have a awesome fun & safe time.
                    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Have fun!

Comment

Have a great time, post some pictures...

Comment

I hope you have the best time ever! And memories that last longer!

Heres a picture for you so your pre-pared for exitement! Lol *~

Here are some pictures I found on the internet!

Wishing You A Very Merry Christmas! Lovee Deanna <3

myspace.com/deanna111

Comment

Don't forget sunscreen and a hat! Ok, you are from AZ, so you should already have that packed. :o)

Comment

Originally posted by dahlia
                              Don't forget sunscreen and a hat! Ok, you are from AZ, so you should already have that packed. :o)
                              ) One of the first things I pack every time!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X