Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does any one else have troubles making a payment?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does any one else have troubles making a payment?

    Since October 2004 I haven't been able to make a payment on my
    Disneyland Resort Vacation on the Disneyland website. Is any one else having the same problem.

  • #2
    You can finance Disneyland vacations?? I sooo did not need to know this

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah, if you book a vacation through their website, you make a 200 dollar down payment to reserve everything and then you have until the first day of your trip to pay the balance off.

      You can also get financing if you qualify for the Disney Visa Card.
      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!



      Do you MiceChat?
      Help support the site you love:
      -Visit the MiceChat store
      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

      DMCA for life, yo.
      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

      Comment


      • #4
        Yes you can. You now how you can book a vacation then make payments up to a certain time. It's the same with Walt Disney World.

        Comment


        • #5
          If you put your DL vacation on your Disney Visa Card, like dramaqueen said, you can get a special deal. No payments and no interest for 6 months. I have done this two times and it is great. Not only do you get the Disney Reward Points but you have 6 months to pay off your trip.


          It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mickey's Friend
            Since October 2004 I haven't been able to make a payment on my
            Disneyland Resort Vacation on the Disneyland website. Is any one else having the same problem.
            No, I haven't had a problem at all, and I had to pay this next trip off in three or four payments.

            What happens when you try to do so? What web browser and version do you have?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Wotan
              No, I haven't had a problem at all, and I had to pay this next trip off in three or four payments.

              What happens when you try to do so? What web browser and version do you have?
              When I try to make a payment it would remain on the page where the castle and bear is with the fireworks. I am not sure of the type of browser that I have but I do know that I have AOL version 6.0.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mickey's Friend
                When I try to make a payment it would remain on the page where the castle and bear is with the fireworks. I am not sure of the type of browser that I have but I do know that I have AOL version 6.0.
                Boy, that's really strange. My suggestion would be to give them a call on their 800 number and see if they can figure out why it's happening. It almost sounds like a popup blocker problem, but it doesn't make sense. Hmph.

                Let us all know what you find out! They ought to be able to get you squared away.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mickey's Friend
                  When I try to make a payment it would remain on the page where the castle and bear is with the fireworks. I am not sure of the type of browser that I have but I do know that I have AOL version 6.0.
                  6.0 ?? dang They are at 9.0 now.... I would recomend using a different browzer to get on... use AOL to get online.. then use something like Mozilla firefox to get to the sites... (T-mobile.com doesn't work with AOL either..)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    So it isn't really financing a trip it is PRE PAYING for your trip.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I had problems too. So I just called the 1-800-number in person and spoke with a cast member. Making my payment in 3 weeks. I will try the website again but I'm not expecting much.
                      Cliff
                      WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09




                      Comment

                      Ad Widget

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X