This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasmic! your own ideas...

Okay, I havn't made one of these "your Idea" threads in a while so here it is...

What would you do to improve Fantasmic! Would you replace any scenes in it, change the pyro/water/lighting effects or the soundtrack? or just leave it as it is?

My idea would to be remove the peter pan segment and put a Pirates of the Caribbean part there, there are several other MCer's that have this same idea... so what are yours?

Re: Fantasmic! your own ideas...

They need to add a giant Chernabog the rises from behind the stage area. Man, I would LOVE to see that...

I'd also like to see the kraken come out of the water, but anything else Piratey should be left out. It's a bit overdone.

Comment

Let's remember the storyline. These are Mickey's dreams we are watching, and since he is a cartoon character he is pretty much only dreaming about cartoons. And those in the Disney animated classic canon.

Peter Pan works better then Pirates of the Caribbean for that reason, although maybe not as fun or exciting.
      BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
      October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
      October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
      April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
      October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
      October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
      October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
      October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
      December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
      July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
      July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
      July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
      February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
      February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
      TRIP REPORTS

Comment

Yea, as much as i'd like to see a POTC thing in fantasmic, it just wouldnt work with the story line. Kraken would be cool tho...the Crock and the kraken could duke it out haha! what i would change would be those damnd Huffalumps and whoozles! I HATE THEM!!!! "AND I HATE! I HATE! PETA PAN!" (But i love peter pan.......hook tho, is ohh so much cooler)

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
        For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

^^^Those are elephants from Dumbo, there's no Pooh Bear related stuff in the show at all. The only thing I would do is bring back the giant Ursula Float because having Urula and Chernabog just on the water screens is a little bit too long.

Comment

You know what... I'm ready for a whole new show anyway. Who cares about the existing storyline. Where's Fantasmic 2.0?

Comment

Personally, I like it just the way it is, although, if there was something to be done about the seating.......
              Maybe up the volume of the show a bit so that you can actually hear it over the screaming kids sitting next to you, and for the water pictures, make them wider so that you can see at least a bit of it even if you are farther away.
              Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Fix the water leak.
                "They's two B's in basketball!"

Comment

I think some of you already read my thread on a 3rd Fantasmic! show idea I had. It's still in my signature. I say 3rd because there's a 2nd version in WDW. So it makes sense to me to say 3rd version. I wouldn't put it in DL's RIvers of America. Most likely another park that needs it more. Like WDSP. Please enjoy that long thread

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
                  -Jurassic Park

Comment

[quote=Soulquarian]They need to add a giant Chernabog the rises from behind the stage area. Man, I would LOVE to see that...quote]Yea thats what I was going to say. That would be sooo awesome.
                    :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

Originally posted by Joshrzmeup
                      Personally, I like it just the way it is, although, if there was something to be done about the seating.......
                      Maybe up the volume of the show a bit so that you can actually hear it over the screaming kids sitting next to you, and for the water pictures, make them wider so that you can see at least a bit of it even if you are farther away.
                      yeah, with the video projectors they should make it brighter too ,it's hard to see some of the colors, they look faded. and get rid of the water screens and use fog screens, it's a lot easier to see instead of wavers of watre flying past the image projected on it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X