Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack Sparrow or Captain Hook? Which 1 would U sail around Tom Sawyer's Island with?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Sparrow or Captain Hook? Which 1 would U sail around Tom Sawyer's Island with?

I'm all about the classics. I feel Captain Hook is kinda getting pushed aside by Jack Sparrow.

So... and not to sound too dramatic here... but I'll step aside and allow Jack Sparrow to walk the plank!

I'm proud to say that I choose to be a member of Captain Hook's crew whenever he seeks new pirates for the Jolly Roger!

Team Captain Hook!

Re: Jack Sparrow or Captain Hook? Which 1 would U sail around Tom Sawyer's Island with?

Eh - Jack Sparrow's time will pass by but Captain Hook will forever remain legendary to Disney.

I'm on Team Captain Hook!

Comment

Re: Jack Sparrow or Captain Hook? Which 1 would U sail around Tom Sawyer's Island with?

Hook is the origional and the best. I'd sail with him anyday. Especially with that croc trailing behind keeping time.

Comment

If you sail with the Hookster, you get Peter Pan too!
        sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I would like to be a part of Team Zisso myself, but i cant decide! Hook, or Sparrow? hmmmm I would say both! But if i had to choose...ive been sailing with Capt. Hook b4 and unless its the "hoffman" Hook, i want to experience something diff. So ill go with Capt. Sparrow me'selv, aye?

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
          For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

Cap'n Crunch > Jack > Hook

Disney needs to start acquiring other licenses.

Comment

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck
              I'm all about the classics. I feel Captain Hook is kinda getting pushed aside by Jack Sparrow.

So... and not to sound too dramatic here... but I'll step aside and allow Jack Sparrow to walk the plank!

I'm proud to say that I choose to be a member of Captain Hook's crew whenever he seeks new pirates for the Jolly Roger!

Team Captain Hook!
              Yoh! What about Mr. Smee!?

Team Smee!

Comment

I'd very much choose CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. Have some rum and forget all our cares while sailing.

Comment

Capt Hook or Capt Sparrow...
                  Which one's richer?

Comment

Hmmm Captain Hook- Villian who is hunting Peter Pan.
                    Captain Jack- Sexy pirate who is hunting treasure. Not a tough call for me, I'm gonna have to go with Captain Jack!
                    Michelle

Comment

This question is one sided for the ladies! Pirate Elizabeth for the men! Or maybe some of the other women found in Tortuga!

Comment

screw them, put me with the hot princesses.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                        ~

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Analyst
                          screw them, put me with the hot princesses.
                          I think most of the women in Tortuga are.............

Comment

CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow for me! ^_^

If you want to sail with a villain, go ahead...I prefer sexy, witty, and crazy pirates

Comment

I'll take both! Just give me sum rum and its bound to be a good time.:lol:
                              SUPPORT THE CM's!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X