Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Could Bring Back A Ride From The Disney History Past....what Would It Be?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Could Bring Back A Ride From The Disney History Past....what Would It Be?

For me it would have to be the Flying Saucers. This ride looked like it was a hoot! Plus it came and went long before I got to DLR!

Second would be Skyway to Fantasyland....I so miss this ride. We used to go to SeaWorld just to relieve some old memories!

Re: If You Could Bring Back A Ride From The Disney History Past....what Would It Be?

First would be the PeopleMovers, second would be Journey Through Inner Space.

Comment

Re: If You Could Bring Back A Ride From The Disney History Past....what Would It Be?

For me, it would definitely be America Sings. I used to love that! I wish I could take my kids to see it.

JULIE

PS Does that count as a "ride"? Technically, it moved...
      This is my signature.

Comment

Yeah, definately the Flying Saucers! Too cool. Yeah, I know, low capacity...But worth the wait!

Add the Peoplemovers to the list.

The Mule Train was cool too! Funky, but cool!

Comment

People movers for sure!!! The saucers look cool too though.
          SUPPORT THE CM's!

Comment

I'd bring back the Rocket Rods and the Country Bears, gosh do I miss those bears!!

Comment

People mover for sure, then Skyway.Cant beat the old tommorow land. It was alive!

Im bored, lets go to Disneyland.

Comment

Prob CaptinEO. I loved that movie!!! And Country Bears!! I miss CB!!

Comment

Adventure through inner space. I only rode it once with my father and thought for sure I was shrinking.

Also mission to Mars. as hokey as it was I still loved it.
                  spunky likes to suck that 3rd nipple(why am I your sig line........freak)! - Posted by my good friend Samsma

Comment

Country Bears, Carousel of Progress (if they're going to close the one at WDW, ship it back here!), and Mine Train Through Nature's Adventureland.

Comment

It would be the Subs at the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World. The ride closed a few months before my first trip so I never experienced it... but I have vivid memories of that crystal clear blue (empty) lagoon looking so serene and beautiful at the back of Fantasyland. It would have been even better to look at had it have had Subs travelling through it.
                      BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
                      October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
                      October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
                      April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
                      October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
                      October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
                      October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
                      October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
                      December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
                      July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
                      July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
                      July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
                      February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
                      February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
                      TRIP REPORTS

Comment

Maybe this doesn't count but what I would bring back are the Garden Villas at the Disneyland Hotel. They had huge rooms, were comfortable, close to shopping, close to the Monorail and I loved the 50's architecture. They oozed 50's.

www.magicalhotel.com
                        sigpicwww.magicalhotel.com

Comment

America Sings, Country Bears, Journey Through Inner Space, People Mover, CircleVision Theater, Abe,

The Bambi section of the original parking lot

Comment

Peoplemover, Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland, Skyway, Flying Saucers (though with all of these I'd want them to be upgraded).

Comment

oh, and of course.
                              Last edited by InnerSpace; 08-03-2006, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X