This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Costumes

Hey everyone. Well I'm not sure if I can talk about it, but I was walking down a hall and I saw some concept art for new costumes for Tomorrowland. They had some new ones for the monerail, which looked much like the ones from Space and Buzz, and I believe some for store operations. They also had some new designs for Adventureland. I think new costumes for Tomorowland would be great, I hate the taco bell looking one.
    Jeff Wayne

Re: New Costumes

Cool Thanks for sharing
    :crazylegs

Comment

The current Tomorrowland costumes remind me of Star Trek. I like Star Trek so I like the Tomorrowland costumes. That's what's known as a "transitive property" in mathematics, lol. But seriously, those costumes look totally futuristic and so much better than what was there a few years before.

Comment

Cant wait, any new tommorowland improvements is good news.Im over the current ones I think its about time for something new.

Im bored, lets go to Disneyland.

Comment

Oh no.. I hope that doesn't include Adventureland Store Ops.

Toontown's costumes are pretty new so I doubt they'd be changing those anytime soon. It'll be great to see the Taco Bell look go away from Tomorrowland though.

Comment

YAY! New costumes! New costumes! I always hated working in tomorrowland for that reason. Now...when they come out with something different for trains, that will be the day. Those hats used to give me headaches!

Comment

it's time for a change as far as i'm concerned. i feel like i've been seeing those ones for years!
              A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
              :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

I hope that everyone likes the new costumes. Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

Its for the Tiki Room attractions CM.
                  The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

Comment

OOOOOOO!!!!!I REALLY like the current Tiki Room Shirts!!!(Someone get an XL shirt for me!!!! Please?!?!?!)tee hee hee
                    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

My fingers are crossed that they don't go with more of those horrid universal blue pleated pants!

Does anyone look good in pleated pants?

I'd like to see a new DCA parade costume, and also a flat-front replacement for the universal khaki. Oh yeah, odd sizes too! 34 is too big and 32 is too small!

Comment

Originally posted by DCACM
                        Oh yeah, odd sizes too! 34 is too big and 32 is too small!
                        Um, THAT MAKES 33!! (right?)

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
                        -Jurassic Park

Comment

Originally posted by filmfreak11
                          Um, THAT MAKES 33!! (right?)

WHAT? NEVER!!!!! Size 33 does not exist at all!!!!!!! What are they teaching in schools these days...that the world can accomodate everyone in every way? haha

im sure there is a 33...although i havent seen that size in a while

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
                          For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X