This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help from a Deluxe AP holder

"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mugen80/

Re: Need help from a Deluxe AP holder

I'll be there at some point tonight. Shoot me a PM.
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

They had a decent selection in the plush area of WOD, have you looked there?

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken_Monk
        Do you think that they would let me go in with a cast member just to purchase the Dolls?
        Go to Guest Services to the left of Disneyland's entrance. Explain you want to go in to purchase these dolls. They can issue you a shopper's pass. It is good for 1 hour. You will have to leave a credit card imprint. If you are not back with the pass in hand in an hour, they will charge you for a day's pass. NOW, I have been late coming back, but becuase of the line at Guest Services, and they didn't charge me. But, I would get in, make the buy and get out. Some say "We have time to ride one ride", but all you need is that ride to break down...
        If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Sweet! Thanks Malcon10t!
          "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

Comment

I think the Wonder of Disney store Have it. Round Chip and Dale doll?

I know the store have it, I was think to buy on for my brother Dale
            AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
            Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
            Older photo
            New Photo

Member of
            MiceChat WDW Trip
            Next trip
            2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Well I didnt check the WOD store. Instead I broke down and upgraded to a Deluxe AP. I also got a change to stop the Lost Bar and munch on some shredded beef nachos! I LOVE THOSE NACHOS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken_Monk
                Well I didnt check the WOD store. Instead I broke down and upgraded to a Deluxe AP. I also got a change to stop the Lost Bar and munch on some shredded beef nachos! I LOVE THOSE NACHOS!!!
                Congratulations!!! I love APs!!!!

Those "pillow people" (as I call them) are soooo cute!!! I have Mickey and Minnie. I was also tempted to get Donald and Pluto.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X