This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 24, 2005 trip report

For anyone who's interested, I've posted a trip report for April 24, 2005 which includes pictures of the new Opera House facade, new Mother's Day 2005 small plush, Disneyland 50th logo on foods paper products, graduation merchandise, new 50th celebration badges and extensive pictures of new "homecoming" 50th celebration merchandise line and another new 50th celebration merchandise line and new castle playset. Here's the link.

Thanks!

Thanks for the great update and all of the pix....I can't wait to get some souvenEARs!!!

Only 41 days until our trip to DL!!!
    :o

Comment

Wow! Thanks for the great report. I think I just mentally tripled my souvenier budget!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

OH MY GOD!! The new merchandise is fabulous!! I'm definately getting a few castle snowglobes (I collect them) and the Tower of Terror Stitch! So cute!
        BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
        I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

Comment

Thanks for the pics, gotta head over to DCA it looks like!
          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by 1stStarIC2nite
            OH MY GOD!! The new merchandise is fabulous!! I'm definately getting a few castle snowglobes (I collect them) and the Tower of Terror Stitch! So cute!
            I like the new mechadise too, but I am really curious about this "light up castle". I collect replicas of the Disney castles.

Thanks cstephens for the link!
            Cliff
            WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Comment

ALL I CAN SAY IS CHA CHING!!!
              This is gonna be one expensive trip!!!!
              A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X