No announcement yet.

Jungle Cruise Update?

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jungle Cruise Update?

We're less than 2 weeks from the 50th Celebration's start date. Any updates on how the JC is progressing? Will it be back open on time ir will it fall victim to rehab delays....especially since "the Falls fell"
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

I think it got delayed because at mouseplanet it says its now repopening in "May" not "reopening May 5th". I think this is good because I would rather they revamp it all the way and spend as much time as they need with it to make it awsome.

Well the Disneyland schedule says otherwise. There is still a great chance it will be open for the 5th.

the falls are rebuilt again. they look just like they used to, just fresher.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.